Sector 21, New Mumbai
Maharashtra - 400705
Teles TDM switch, Real Time Data Acquisition System (RTDAS cdr/traffic stats), REPC (Database), Service Now(Ticketing tool), Neuron(Network minutes report), REGP, NDAS(CC/CPS TG wise), LCR GTM(destination wise supplier details/ip wise traffic stats), Spearline (Automatic/manual dialer locally), Monolith (Alerts), Data lake (Comlink server cdr-INNOC platform), Citrix-OSS, Tablue (CC/CPS), Assure Now, Kibana dashboard (Call drop monitoring), Wireshark(pcap sip log analysis), Nagios (Link monitoring AS4755,AS6453,AS6241),
Sonus NGN GUI (PSX, GSX, performance monitor), Capture Server(rtp capture), Route Server logic(policy information), Telchemy (Call quality metrics, pcap logs), Control hub(customer site information), Call manager (Read access), putty(Access customer CUBE router/link status)
Engineer: Electronics and Communications
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative, and flexible.
• Resolving VOIP infrastructure problems and incidents quickly
• Good Analytical, Diagnostic and Problem-Solving skills,
Customer Centricity, Dealing with ambiguity and pressure.
• Adapt quickly to situations and a fast learner,
willing to accept challenges and highly dynamic in nature
• Coordination with customer, vendor, and business management for
the maintenance and operations of services provided by the ISP.
More than 4 years of experience in Telecommunication industry –
VOIP domain & with ISP
TATA COMMUNICATIONS LTD – TCL
Duration: June,2017 – Till date
Job Responsibilities: -
• Working as executive in TATA CISCO Webex team.
• Management of the escalation & troubleshooting of CISCO WebEx
• Trouble shooting for Enterprise Customers (Dedicated to cisco WebEx
WebEx, LogMeIn, Citrix domestic, multiple CCA customer like Infosys
L&T, HCL, TCS etc.) ITFS/TFS/LNS calling and international calling
issue, international connectivity of TATA with other international
carriers and responsible for international equipment connectivity’s.
• Fault management for the EV traffic on carrier network and
• Routing Management at Sonus switches by using route server utility.
• Co-ordination with global carriers for interconnection of IP and
TDM connectivity to report issue and follow up till resolution.
• Coordinate with Route Manger regarding carrier routing issues.
• Hands on cisco cube router for troubleshooting of faults for
CUG customers connected through TATA MPLS.
• Proactive monitoring and troubleshoot of faults to ensure more
• Monitoring performance of suppliers for different POI for EV traffic.
• Analyzing jitter, packet loss, MOS values through Telchemy tool.
• Hands on Cisco routers for basic troubleshooting of packet loss,
jitter and latency.
• Analyzing ISUP/SIP traces to provide the resolution to customers.
Previous Experience: -
Network Support Engineer at Orient technologies Pvt Ltd
Duration: (Sept’15 to mar'17) Client – Tikona Digital network
• Monitoring and Managing the FBN, PBN and SBN network devices.
• Installing and monitoring of ruckus and nano CPE devices, root, mesh
& link access point devices, Radio and RTS switches.
• Identify tech problems and debugging hardware and software related
to LAN and WAN.
• Monitoring performance of wired and wireless networks taking
necessary action for the same.
• Login to routers for check the connectivity between radio and access
• Monitoring AP and CPE latency, bandwidth, noise floor through core
router (Cisco 3400series)
• Manage the network bandwidth through unify application.
• Monitoring connectivity between access pop and data center.
Job Responsibilities: -
• Handling Zone related issue like zone down, monitoring city wise
• Handling team related issue, Handling 2nd layer escalation.
• Remote Monitoring of Network & Client End Connectivity via various
NMS Tools such as Flex master, Zone director, Telnet, etc.
• Access of Core Routers via telnet installed in operational cities to
check the ping response of serving Access Point and client end device
to determine drop in connectivity as well as speed related issues.
1)SSCA (SIP School certified associate)
2)CCNA R&S Training and global Certification
3)Completed the TCWMP “Teleman Certified Wireless maintenance Professional Program” from Teleman Institute of Wireless technologies Pvt. Ltd
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication from SUN College of Engineering & Technology, Anna University – 80% (2014)
HSC in SNM Hindu Vidyalaya Matriculation, Tamil Nadu board – 83% (2010)
SSC in ICL Mon Ami high School, Maharashtra board -70% (2008)
I hereby declare the above information is true to the best of my
knowledge & belief. I will solely be responsible for any discrepancy found.
Place Santoshi N