Name : Rajani Nair
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile no. : 30198392
Intend to build a career with committed and dedicated people, which will help me to explore and realize my potential. willing to work as an important player in challenging and creative environment.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: -
• M Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune with First Class in 2008.
• B Pharmacy from Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded with first Class with Distinction in 2006.
• Worked as an Assistant professor in Alard College of Pharmacy, Pune from 11
Sept. 2012 to 16
• Worked as an Assistant professor in Bhalchandra College of Pharmacy, Pune from 6
July 2009 to 10
• As a Co-investigator in 2013-15 BCUD Research Project Sanctioned by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
• As a Principle Investigator in 2014-16 BCUD Research Project Sanctioned by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
• Received BEST ACADEMICIAN Award in 2009-2010.
• Rajani Nair, Anuja Khidse, Tamarind: Amazing Souring agent with multiple benefits, Asian Pacific Journal of Natural Products, Sept 2016,01(01),34- 46
• Ruchi S. Shivhare, Debarshi Kar Mahapatra, Rajani R. Nair, Swati N. Deshmukh
Schiff’s base derivatives of murrayanine demonstrated enhanced anti-oxidant activity than its parent moiety, Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, 2016; 50(4):598-604. DISSERTATION WORK
• Specialization for Masters Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Research Guide Dr. R.K. Nanda
• Research Project Steroid hormone –linked metal complexes as potent anticancer a gent
• Instrument handling IR, UV Spectrophotometer, Microwave oven, HPLC.
• Medicinal Chemistry
• Organic Chemistry
• Pharmaceutical Analysis
• Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics,
• Pharmaceutical Biochemistry
• Worked as Lab Incharge.
• Worked as Magazine In-charge in College.
• Worked as Guest Lectures Incharge.
• Worked as Interior Senior Supervisor and External Senior Supervisor in Annual Exams.
• Worked as Chairman, Examiner in Practical Exams. SEMINARS DELIVERED ON:
• Neuraminidase inhibitors as an antiviral agent
• Role of antioxidants in cancer
SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED
• Attended faculty development program on “Industry Institute interaction”.
• Attended Two Day National conference on ABMH “Pharmacon”.
• Attended two-day national level seminar in “Current trend in novel drug delivery Research”
• Attended two-day state level seminar on “Drug regulatory affairs”.
• Attended state level seminar on “Advanced in chromatography”.
• Attended model lecture series on pharmaceutical analysis by IPA
• Attended NITTR National workshop on” Communication skills through ICT by AICTE.
• Attended National seminar on “Make in India “at Alard Institute of Management Sciences.
• Attended National Conference on “Modern Research and Technology “by Alard Group of Institutes.
• Attended State Level Seminar on “Clinical Pharmacological Operations and Current Operations.
POSTER AND ORAL PRESENTATION:
• Poster Presented in Innovation 2014
• Poster Presented in Innovation 2015
• Oral presentation in Innovation 2016.
• Life time member of “Association of Pharmaceutical Teacher ’s of India” APTI.
One month Training done in Nauketan Pharma Pvt. Ltd in Quality Control Department in 2006.
PERSONAL DETAILS :
NAME : RAJANI RAMANKUTTY NAIR
DATE OF BIRTH : 2nd OCT. 1983
VISA DETAILS : FAMILY SPONSORSHIP VISA
LANGUAGES KNOWN : ENGLISH,HINDI, MARATHI AND
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED
• .MS - Office
• Chemistry Software Handling
I hereby declare that the information given above is correct to the best of my knowledge
Rajani Ramankutty Nair