Master of Science in Computer Science May 2020
Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI. GPA: 3.56 Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology June 2016 GITAM Technological University, Visakhapatnam, India. GPA: 3.79 Numerous self-paced courses in Data Science & Cloud Computing Online platforms like Coursera, Udemy and MIT Open Courseware TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Programming: Python(Proficient), C, C++, Java, R
• Database: MySQL, Oracle(Certified), DynamoDB, RDS
• Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux/Unix
• Cloud, Data Science & Software: Amazon Web Services, Azure, NumPy, Pandas, SQLAlchemy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, DOMO, PowerBI, Tableau, Git, Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Snowflake EXPERIENCE
• Graduate Research Assistant Eastern Michigan University Sep 2019-Apr 2020
- Developed a PHP based dynamic website that inputs scenario-based responses from end-users and suggests best solutions in an interactive approach with a simulation like environment. Also built multiple admin-level pages.
- Automated aggregation of user details with textual responses and administered a backup database on MySQL.
• Data Analyst Intern B&W Cartridges Company May 2019-Aug 2019
- Pivotal role in architecting an optimal data pipeline implementing a cloud-based data platform solution on AWS.
- Extract, clean and analyze raw driver related data into AWS RDS-MySQL database using Pandas & SQLAlchemy.
- Develop Python based automation scripts to preprocess logistics & driver related data from various SFTP locations to generate & visualize reports on PowerBI for timely insights & thereby better business decisions.
• Software Engineer Accenture Solutions Nov 2016-Jun 2018
- Develop & implement Java based scripts to perform various web functionalities using Selenium framework and automate tasks using Jenkins.
- Designed various test cases and test scripts as well as implement them in automation. Also analyzed bugs and reported the defects on JIRA.
• ECommerce Website Dec 2019
• Auto Insurance database model Feb 2019
- Designed an insurance simulation data model and established relationships. Used large scale sample JSON datasets to load data into AWS-DynamoDB tables. Further analyzed data by complex-queries using Python-Pandas.
• Proview Automation Apr 2018
- Developed and implemented various TestNG framework-based scripts to validate the functionality of applications, which involve automation of different scenarios. Also ensure re-usability and maintainability of various test scripts.
- Build various batch scripts/jobs to automate tasks on Jenkins and also analyze any failed scripts. ACHIEVEMENTS
• Zenith Award – Awarded and recognized at Accenture Solutions for dedication and professionalism. Jul 2017 YASHASWI KAVADAPU 734-***-****
2707 Keystone Lane,
Apt 204, Vienna, VA-22180