Experienced Site Document Controller with * years of experience in MEP Contracting Company and practice in the areas of site documents controlling, office management, site office supplies management and inventories, reports generation, documentation and several secretarial roles. Strongly motivated and committed team member with possesses excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making and communication skills with a strong English command.
Site Document Controller
Albonian International Electromechanical Works and Maintenance LLC Front Desk Receptionist
Albonian International Electromechanical Works and Maintenance LLC 2013 to present
2011 to 2013
Document Controller at Site
• Propose and define the method of generation and control of records used in the project site. To ensure that all such records are identified, collected, completed, filed, maintained, managed, stored and dispose in consistent manner.
• Registering and arranging documents such as Correspondence, Material & Shop Drawings, Transmittals, Reports, and Purchase Orders, delivery notes from suppliers, petty cash and Project Certificates.
• Preparing all project related correspondences to Consultant, Contractor (Letter, Technical Query, RFI, CVI and other related issue), Subcontractor and Suppliers (Letter, Quotation Request and Purchase order sheet).
• Managing the proper record keeping Hard and Soft Copy as per company registers policy
• Responsible to make soft copies of all documents on server and for back up purposes
• Manages the transmittals and submittals from and to the company from clients, consultants, subcontractors and head office.
• Control of Material & Shop Drawing submittals and its updating in schedule.
• Issuing latest revision of drawings to Engineers and to CAD draftsman.
• Responsible for keeping Project Manager informed of pending documentation
• Do man-hour report and their summary.
• Manages the soft copy of various forms to be distributed as required. MARIA JULIET DE PAULA MAGTIBAY
Site Document Controller
SS Lootah Bldg. Al Barsha Dubai United Arab Emirates Mobile: 050-******* E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROVEN JOB ROLE
Le Meridien Hotel, Mina El Seyahi Dubai 2019 to Present
The Court, Jumeirah 1 Dubai 2017 to 2019
Three Villas, Jumeirah 2 Dubai 2017 to 2019
Al Manara Villas, Al Manara 2017 to 2019
Form Hotel, Al Jadaf 2015 to 2017
Fareed Tower 1, Bussiness Bay 2013 to 2015
Front Desk Receptionist 2011 to 2013
• Attends inquiries from visitors, suppliers and clients. Answering telephone calls and transferring to desired parties.
• Receives incoming documents, encodes in the database, scans and route to desired party.
• Filing of incoming and outgoing documents.
• Performs a variety of skilled clerical tasks and monitors the distributions of the documents.
• Handles incoming and outgoing fax,
• Assists in meetings i.e. physical arrangements and photocopying of materials
• Maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the receiving area. Associate in Respiratory Therapy
Our Lady of Fatima University Philippines
Nationality : Filipino
Date of Birth : 08 June 1975
Languages : English & Filipino
Visa : Residential Visa
(971) 050-******* *email@example.com* Al Barsha 1, Dubai, UAE PROVEN JOB ROLE – PROJECTS EXECUTED