OBJECTIVE: To obtain a cooperative education position in the design, development, and testing of computing systems and software products. Available September – December 2020/April 2021. EDUCATION: Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology Ottawa,ON SKILLS:
Computer Programming (full-time) Expected Feb 2021 GPA: 3.7
Courses: Data Structures & Problem Solving, Data Communications & Networking, Operating Systems, Concepts of Parallel & Distributed Systems, Programming Language Concepts, Software Engineering, Digital Design, Computer Organization, Web Development,App Development, Object Oriented Design Patterns,Network Programming
Other: Ability to handle many responsibilities and desire to learn necessary skills Work effectively and efficiently with co-workers
Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Team Leader for a native android app which combines several REST services and produced the mix of services, worked on NASA Imagery Database API as leader based of Kotlin and Java using SQL lite and various android libraries.
• Developed 2 restaurant websites first with PHP, MySQL as back-end and other with bootstrap, React, redux, Express and Mongo DB.
• Using java swing and javafx developed multiple GUI applications and games, all source code up on git repositories.
• Created Single Page Application with Angular(Typescript),React and redux as architecture, built cross platform apps with react-native for iOS, android, Web.
• Built web apps with Flask, Django, servlet technologies along with front ends like d3, jquery.
• Built AI applications of games with python derived from data. source code for non private work projects is available at GitHub. EXPERIENCE:
Blesotoroxx Enterprise Inc.
06/2020 – Present
• Prepare and develop mobile android app for production.
• Tested and deployed the production version for public release. Mb Foster
01/2020 – 04/2020
• Conducted internal white box testing of the digital products and features.
• Resolved issues and bugs by giving appropriate UX/UI feedbacks.
• Provide proper documentations of observations and responses. HONORS/ACTIVITIES:
• Dean's Honours list distinction for each semester
• Peer Tutoring tutor for web development, object
oriented programming courses.
Available upon request.