Mobile No. : +971-**-*******
E-mail Id : email@example.com
To create value for clients using extensive knowledge in graphic design where I can apply my skills in all ATL and BTL ac1vi1es like Corporate Branding, AdverDsing Campaigns, Collateral Designing, Digital MarkeDng, VisualizaDon and Concept Development, Story Boarding and various other forms of branding promo1ons. TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES AND CORE COMPETENCIES
• Graphic Designing
Design SoNwares : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In Design, Adobe Flash, Adobe Light room, Corel Draw, 3ds Max Technical SoNware : Auto CAD
Video EdiDng SoNware : Final Cut Pro
• Fashion Styling
• Visual Merchandising
Assistant Manager, Design Team, MarkeDng and Corporate CommunicaDons Department Landmark Group (FOODMARK Division), Dubai, UAE
April 2016 – Present
Corporate Branding and MarkeDng:
• Responsible for delivering results for the porUolio of Fast Casuals and Casual Brands of the F&B division of Landmark Group.
Fast Casual brands include: GRK Fresh, Jamba Juice, Max’s Burger Casual brands include : Zarfran, Carluccious
• Experienced in transla1ng business ini1a1ves and marke1ng strategies into results and customer acquisi1ons.
• Ability to develop and conceptualize ideas on both a strategic and tac1cal level, puZng the customer at the heart of everything.
• Designing branding collaterals and making media plans for new launches of the brand outlets. Co-coordina1ng with the host brands, In US (Jamba Juice and GRK Fresh) and UK (Carluccious) for implemen1ng new marke1ng strategies and concepts in the Middle East.
• Tie-up with smart applica1ons, like Zomato, Instagram, Facebook and Twiber to enhance customer engagement with the brand.
• Analyzing customer’s needs and demands and strategically posi1oning and pricing the brand and keeping track of feedback on the products been launched 1mely.
• Developing theme based artworks for new product oriented campaigns, adver1sing, new outlet launches. theme for new store layouts and concepts, menu designs, menu board designs, poster designs, E-mailers, packaging, social media artworks. Also supervising photoshoots of new product launches.
• Studying compe11ve brands and analyzing trends pertaining to food industry and making sure we are able to provide the best quality food.
Visual CommunicaDon Designer
RAK Ceramics, World’s Largest Ceramics Manufacturer, UAE October 2012 - March 2016
Strategy and Project Management:
• Strategizing the design team, within the marke1ng and corporate communica1ons department with regards to visualizing, genera1ng ideas and implemen1ng concepts for developing various corporate communica1on collaterals.
• Surpassing organiza1onal objec1ves by designing graphics on the basis of strategic marke1ng and corporate development plans in enhancing the brand at a regional and global plaUorm so as to posi1on the brand as a global leader in the ﬁeld of ceramic 1les, bathware and kitchen ﬁZngs.
• Annual budget planning and coordina1on to ensure op1mum u1liza1on of assets, resources and control the cost of opera1ons within the team.
• Designing ambiences on the basis of current market trends and analysis.
• Designing RAK Ceramics Adver1sements for newspaper and magazines.
• Designing Corporate Branding Collaterals: Logo Designs, Brochures, Communica1on Panels, Leaﬂets, Billboard Concepts, Posters, Sta1onary Designs, Exhibi1on Graphics, Layout Designs, Packaging Designs, E- mailers, Email Signatures, Interac1ve Web-banner designs and various collaterals required to promote the brand.
Corporate CommunicaDon Collaterals:
• Designed Global Repor1ng Ini1a1ve Report (GRI) based sustainability report for RAK Ceramics, which received apprecia1on on an interna1onal plaUorm.
• Designing RAK Ceramics bi-annual magazines.
• Designing Ceramic and Gres Porcellanato Tiles catalogue, Bathware catalogue. Photoshoots:
• Supervising and overlooking photoshoots of ambiences required to create real life aura, to promote the product and services provided by the organiza1on.
Leo Burnea, AdverDsing Agency, Bangalore, India
December 2011 – April 2012
• Worked with some of the world’s ﬁnest clients and designed remarkable adver1sing concepts for: Wipro Sweet and Healthy, Wipro Safe wash, Mantri Real Estates, Essilor (Crizal Lenses), Maverick Deodorants, Via.com, Dr.Water, Glucovita, Royal Challenge, Fosters, Tic Tac etc. Visual Merchandiser and CreaDve Designer
Lifestyle InternaDonal, Bangalore, India
June 2011 – August 2011 (Internship)
• Designing and merchandising of the store with developing the ﬂoor plans and three-dimensional displays, which included window displays, kiosk displays and shelf merchandising in order to maximize sales.
• Supervising shoots within the retail outlet.
ACADEMIC & CREDENTIALS
Professional : Graduate in Bachelor of Design (2008-2012) Na1onal Ins1tute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore, India Academic : Intermediate (2008)
Jyothi Nivas College, Bangalore, India
: High School (2006)
Bishop Cobon, Bangalore, India
ACHIEVEMENTS AND RECOGNITIONS
Par1cipated and won the ﬁrst prize in Visual Merchandising display at Footwear Design and Development Ins1tute
Date of Birth : 09-03-1990
NaDonality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Visa Status : UAE Residence Visa
Driving License : Holding UAE Driving License
Languages Known : English, Hindi and French