ABDULAZIZ SALEH ALSALAMAH
Nationality: Saudi Date of Birth: 6-10-1997
Marital Status: Single Address: Jubail Industrial City, KSA Mobile number: 056******* E-mail: email@example.com Objective:
My goal is to work with a progressive organization to develop my engineering knowledge, skills and practical experience to run the business with high performance and fulfill organization’s objectives.
Bachelor of Science in Civil & Construction Engineering, August 2015-May 2020 Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, Dammam City. GPA: (3.954 Out of 5) .
Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company (SASREF) June 2019-August 2019 CO-OP Training: Training in Management of Project Engineering Department.
- Review the design package received from consultant.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Monitor the contractor works during construction to ensure compliance with the design.
- Measure project performance using appropriate software.
- Participate with other departments to perform tests to check the quality of concrete.
- Prepare weekly report on work done in the department. Certificates:
- Investigate-Design-Build Repair & Maintenance Strategies.
- Inspection & Rehabilitation Methodologies for Large Diameter Water Transmission Pipelines. Skills:
- Engineering design software: AutoCAD, STAAD pro, ETABS and Matlab.
- Microsoft Office: Project, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel.
- Good team player.