Experience Safety Officer looking to expand skills set in the field of Construction, Industrial and Fire Safety. As a Safety Officer, my role entailed overseeing safety and SAP structure Solar during OSHA inspections and conducted Mock Fire Drills & Emergency Evacuation procedure. I want to make “Safety a way of Life” by including HSE awareness.
● Excellent communication skills
● Safety Procedure skills
● Detail-oriented in duties
● Excels in team leadership
● Excellent Reporting
● Proficient in Word, Excel, and Gmail
● NEBOSH (H.S.W- Health Safety at work) Certification from United Kingdom (UK)
● IOSH (Managing Safely) BRITISH Certification from United Kingdom (UK)
● Diploma in Fire Construction & Industrial Safety Management from IASM Institute, India
● Trained & Certified in Basic Fire Practical’s Mock Drill under divisional officer Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
● Trained & Certified in First Aid from St. Johns Ambulance association
● Trained & Certified in safety of Work at Height from IASM Institute at Hyderabad Experience
KHALED PROJECT CO. - UCC-BIC- TCE JV (DOHA QATAR)
MARCH 2020 – Present
Safety officer – Hamad International Airport Expansion Project
Providing start cards, TBT, Permits, Equipment’s permits, Dump Truckers Documents.
Creating reports, and proper communication with field worker.
Consistent monitoring on site.
Inspecting PPE'S, equipment’s, Dump Truckers.
Checking proper access has been given.
Keeping eye on activity’s going on site Loading, Unloading, and compaction.
Fair fealty with management.
UNICON TECHNO SERVICES – BLUE STAR (INDIA)
January 2018 – July 2019
Safety Officer – Maintenance
● Manage the maintenance and implementation of safety programs, compliance plans, and initiatives.
● Supports the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) team in the development, implementation, monitoring, and continuous improvement of Strata Solar, LLC’s EHS programs, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
● Supervises and directs Coordinator Level I when assigned.
● Performs the role of investigative lead in complex investigation of incidents, near misses, and property damage incidents. Provides root cause analysis by examining evidence gathered from conducting in-depth victim, casualty and witness interviews, and photographic evidence. Ensure follow-up is done to minimize future exposure and ensures proper records/documents are maintained.
● Conduct, coordinate, and track various training to support company programs. RKCC. PATANA – MAHINDRA SUSTAIN PVT. LTD. (INDIA)
September 2017 - November 2017
Safety Officer – 20 MW Clean Solar Project
● Conduct routine safety observations to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, company environmental, health, and safety policies, procedures and practices.
● Conduct daily site visits unless weather stops work for the day.
● Conduct written Site Audits and Job Behavior Observations at a frequency dictated by management and client.
● Issue safety citations, good/bad, once per week minimum.
● Keep safety credentials current.
● Represent SAP structure Solar during OSHA inspections. SAP STRUCTURE – MAHINDRA SUSTAIN PVT. LTD. (INDIA) July 2017 - September 2017
Safety Officer – 10 MW EMMVEE Solar Project
● Assist in all training endeavors of the workforce by provide training / lectures to outside agencies including fire departments at least once per year (as requested).
● Keep abreast of any safety and environmental law or regulation changes that impact the organization.
● Perform collateral duty assignments such as environmental, Heavy Equipment Operator (HEO), and special topics as assigned.
● Participates in EHS site audits, inspections, and routine surveys including the developing and drafting of audit documentation.
● Coordinates with others for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently and effectively.
SHOBHA PROJECT AND TRADE PVT. LTD. (INDIA)
September 2015 - June 2017
Safety Supervisor – H.S.E (Health Safety & Environment)
● Ensure all construction activities being planned as per the safety policy objective.
● To review and formalize HSE policy, safety objectives and goals.
● To train and communicate site management for implementation of policies and objectives.
● Review of Risk assessment, method statement and fire emergency plan to ensure safe and documented procedure for working.
● Identify areas for improvement and give safety advice to the site teams by regular site audits.
● Ensure that site teams are proactive, up to date and comply with legislation relating to safety, health and environment.
● Provide training to candidates how to operate different types of fire extinguisher.
● Conducting Mock Fire Drills & Emergency Evacuation procedure.
● Hot Work permits for Hazardous Activities.
● Provide training how to conduct site safety Induction for all employees emphasizing on project safety rules along with all risks of local nature.
● Identifying the hazard by carrying out HIRARC (Hazard Identification Risk Assessment Risk Control) on different activities to safeguard risk through assessment and control measures to avoid any incident or accident.
DEMOUNT ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (KUWAIT) January 2013 - August 2015
Safety Officer – Hotel Building Project
● Conducted safety training and educational talks to different offices.
● Developed safety policies and procedures.
● Ensured that safety equipment’s are installed in the most accessible place in case of accidents.
● Educated the authorities on matters involving safety issues.
● Ensured that every building has possible fire exits.
● Provide training to top management in operating different types of portable fire extinguishers on Quarterly basis.
● Induction training to all the employees who are working at site.
● Scaffolding training.
● Slinging training.
● Toolbox talks on Daily basis.
● Preparation of Emergency Response Team.
● Conducting emergency drills on half yearly basis on different sites.
● Preparation and maintaining of records.
● Ensuring safety signage’s, barricading the excavation areas & critical work areas are being maintained.
● Ensuring suitable and sufficient personal protective equipment’s is issued to all employees.
● Confident and committed to achieve zero accident performance.
● HIRARC (Hazard Identification Risk Assessment Risk Control) for all activities. Education
Bachelor of Arts, B.A (Pursuing)
Dr. Ambedkar Open University
Information Technology Skills
● Diploma in Computer Hardware
● Familiar with different Operating Systems
● Familiar with M.S. Office
Name: Abdul Raheem
Date of Birth: 28/01/1992
Marital Status: Single
Passport Number: T6939535
Driving License (India): YES
Language proficiency: English, Urdu, Hindi, Basic Arabic Address in Qatar: Muaither North St, Ar Rayyan, Near Palms Mall. Visa Status: Transfer available.
I certify that to the best of my knowledge & data correctly describe my qualification and my experience. Further I certify that given an opportunity I would work to the best of my abilities and your satisfaction.