Add: ***, Nilratan Adhikari Road,
Kamarhati Kolkata (W.B).
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Skype ID: zahidhussainislam
CAREER OBJECTIVE: To be a part of a reputed and progressive organization in order to gain knowledge and assist the professionals in performance of their duties & Responsibilities for achieving their goals and objectives efficiently & effectively.
Professional Experience (Overseas)
Salem Mohiyaddin Bin Saif& Bros. Trading & Cont. Co is registered as an Excellent Grade Company for Civil Contracting & Engineering works in Oman and is specialist in earthmoving, road building and transportation. The company has over 31 years of practical experience working with the Construction and Oil & Gas Industries and has grown in reputation for its high quality work in the Sultanate of Oman. Achievement
Implement "Ramco ERP" from "Nawara" accounting system software in "Salem Mohiyaddin Bin Saif" and Implement "XL WebPro ERP" software from "Peachtree" in "Golden Oasis Travel and Tourism" and detailed examination of the financial accounts and records of the business of travel agency. Find mistakes and inconsistencies and rectify the errors. Reconcile accounts payable, accounts receivable, Bank Statement, Petty Cash Expanses In 2014-15 and 2015-16 and complete audit report with Abu Osama Audit Beauro.
Tirupati Metals India Pvt. Ltd. Kolkata, India
Accountant September 2017 to Till
• Maintaining clients' accounts and supervising.
• Prepare daily journal entries, prepare invoice (Sales and Purchase invoices)
• Maintain and control Petty Cash.
• Perform timely monthly reconciliations of cash A/c
• Maintain overall responsibility for accounts payable, receivable.
• Prepare Sales report daily
• Send monthly receivable statements to all customers.
• Process Payment vouchers and Prepare cheques for suppliers. Also fund transfer by RTGS/NEFT and other online payment transfer such as UID, paytm, phonepe.
• Bank reconciliation on monthly basis.
• Advance Knowledge of MS Excel.
Salem Mohiyaddin Bin Saif & Bros. Trading & Cont. Co. Salalah, Oman Accountant cum Junior Executive December 2014 -June 2017 Duties & responsibilities:
• Daily Entries and Maintenance of Ledger (Cash/Sales/Purchase).
• Posting Journal Entries.
• Entries of different types of Account Vouchers and Inventory Vouchers (Sales, Purchase, Receipt, Payment, Journal, Invoice, Sales Orders, Purchase Order, Delivery Note, Receipt Note, Stock Journal, Debit Note, Credit Note).
• To Create Inventory Control (Stock Group, Stock Categories, Stock Item with Inventory Closing Stock Methods).
• To create bill of exchange, Commercial Invoice with the help of Letter of Credit.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Stock verification.
• Issue of materials.
• To update issue & receipt posting.
• Maintains physical & computer and inventory daily & monthly.
• Researching and resolving accounts account receivable issues with customers.
• Up to date stock maintaining through the computer.
• Details summarized monthly yearly stock our consolation statement preparation.
• Prepare all reports in excel sheet (Purchase Order, Sale Order, Yearly Closing Stock, Daily Sales Report)
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements. Golden oasis travel and tourism Salalah, Oman
Accountant “Working in evening shift after 5:30 to 9:00 PM” June–2015 to June2017
(Sister Company of Salem Mohiyaddin Bin Saif & Bros. Trading & Cont.Co.) Major Responsibilities:-
• Preparation of monthly statements, I.e. Petty Cash, BRS, Debtors and Creditors, Receipt and Payment,
• Reconciliation Bank, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable on monthly basis.
• Perform Cashier duties including receipts and payments at front desk.
• Audit Operations and coordination,
• Preparation of supplier’s accounts (purchase order to payment)
• Preparation Payroll process and disbursement.
• Preparing Reports in Excel to make decision and control over cost/expenses and increase the turnover.
• Preparation of Financial Statements i.e. Journal Entry to Ledgers, Trial Balance, Profit & Loss account and Balance Sheet.
• Finalization of sister concern’s accounts.
• Handling the supplier's Accounts, covering scrutiny of the Invoices, matching with our purchase order, materials Receipts and preparation of payment schedule as terms & condition.
• Handling the customer's Accounts, analysis of aging of receivables and follow-up to concern person for collection.
• Responsible for maintaining Assets records.
• Computerized Accounting Ramco ERP, XL Web Pro ERP, Peachtree and Tally ERP9.
• Microsoft Office (Advance )
• Internet Browsing, Surfing and E-mailing.
• Documentation, Etc.
External / Internal Audit.
• Deal with external auditor and Abu Osama Audit Beauro.
• Responsible for organizing and successful completion of yearly audit. EXPERIENCES:
DRS Tech. Kolkata, India
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT August 2010-December 2014
• Monitoring the issues that arise due to security issues.
• Oversee and check the efficiency of the systems.
• Control a group of systems and ensure the settings and controls on the computers.
• Maintain log books and records for the jobs or events that occur in the systems.
• Check for the presence of viruses and upgrade and update the system to improve the working.
• Help programmers and other technical staffs.
• Will be in charge of new equipment orders.
• Will have to organize and maintain disks and files and as a result should have good organization skill.
• They operate several computer systems, fix problems which may arise and contact those responsible for solving the computer issues.
• They also track operation of the computer on daily basis. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Master of Business Administration-MBA- ( Sikkim Manipal University in 2010) ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION
• Certificate in Hardware Maintenance (Rice InfoTech Education)
• Diploma in DTP (Ms Office 2003 to 2016, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Page Maker, from NCPUL, Govt. of India.)
• Diploma in Multimedia (MS office 2003,2007, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Page Maker, Illustrator, Dream weaver, Flash, Fireworks, Html, Dhtml, Vb Scrip, Java Script)From WBCSTC (state Govt.) COMPUTER SKILLS
• Operating System(Windows 98 to Windows 10), MS Office(MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint), Using Internet, Emails & DTP.
• Computer assemble, hard disk formatting, installation and troubleshooting PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s name : Md Mustaquim
Date of birth : 05th august 1985
Permanent address : 123 Nil Ratan Adhikari Road, Kamarhati Kolkata – 700058, West Bengal (India)
Marital status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam (Muslim)
Interest and activities hobbies : Cricket, Football, Tennis Language known : English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi & Bengali Passport number : J1872665
Place of issue : Kolkata
Date of expiry : 27/12/2020