Sudbury, Ontario, P3C5K4
OBJECTIVES & AVAILABILITY
To contribute as a Mechanical Engineer Trainee while gaining valuable mechanical engineering and production planning experiences and improving personal skills. SUMMARY OF CORE COMPETENCIES
• Fluent in English & Mandarin (Oral and written), medium at Germany
• Work well in groups and individually
• Proficient with MS Office, Abaqus, ANSYS, LabView, AutoCAD, CATIA, SolidWorks, SPSS, MATLAB/Simulink®, Eclipse
• Familiar with robotics programming (PIC family, MPLAB IDE, Arduino UNO)
• Previous experience in basic laboratory skills and manufacturing environment (i.e. WHIMS training)
• Have a deep understanding about engineering principles EDUCATION
Chongqing College of Electronic Engineering Chongqing, China Certificate in Mechatronics September 2009- July 2012 Laurentian University Sudbury, Ontario
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• Major: Mechanical Engineering
• Date of graduation: June 2020
Relevant Courses: Thermodynamics & Fluids Mechanics, Dynamic Electric Actuators, Robot Manipulation (KUKA),
System Modelling, Finite Element Method,
Sensor & Instrument, Heat Transfer.
205-227 Notre Dame, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada P3C 6K4 705-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Orient Restaurant Sudbury, Ontario
Food Delivery Driver September 2016 – April 2019
• Delivery food to customer safe and fast.
CPI Power Engineering Company Guixi, China
Engineer Assistant August 2012 – April 2013
• Assisting engineers to manage the safety, quality and process of 2x 600 MW generators set installation project.
Foxconn Shenzhen, China
General Labor May 2011 – September 2011
• Production of iPhone parts.
February 5, 2020 – Volunteer for Beyond Digital Transformation 2020 NOTABLE PROJECT
Capstone: Jaw Crusher
September 2019 – April 2020
Jaw crushers are machines that are used to reduce the sizes of rocks before further mineral extractions processes take place, so it is very important to get the broken rock into desired and useful sizes.
The basic functional features:
• Jaw plates replacement.
• Machine controls.
• Protection mechanism.
• Materials feeding.
• Feeding system.
2019 - Driver’s License (G)
2011 - Level 3 in Auto CAD