Tyler Pritchard Oakland, CA
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/tyler-pritchard GitHub: github.com/tyler-pritchard Portfolio: tylerrobertpritchard.com
>LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES
● Exposure:Docker, Django, Ruby, YAML, C, Scheme, AdobeXD, Swift, WatchOS, Kali Linux
TREAD Frontend Developer Live URL Code URL 2020 - Present Mobile application for maintaining situational awareness and enhanced personal safety while walking.
● Constructed cross-platform mobile application using React Native, Redux, MongoDB, and expo to increase development iteration speed and reduce code base size by ~50%.
● Incorporated Google Maps to facilitate real-time device geo-location tracking. Gather Cafe Fullstack Engineer Live URL Code URL 2018 - Present Platform for creating food orders, processing payments, and sending text and email notifications.
● Structured dynamic rendering components with React and Redux, decreasing page load times by 30%.
● Wrote 10+ unit tests for client side components in Enzyme and Jest, achieivng 70% test coverage of codebase.
● Prototyped app deployment to Heroku for testing capable of handing 4,500 platform API requests per hour. Streaming the Cube Frontend Engineer Code URL 2020 React application for viewing, streaming, and creating video streams.
● Modularized views into reusable components with React and ES6 classes, reducing frontend codebase by 25%.
GraphQL Auth Fullstack Engineer Code URL 2019
Database querying application for creating, editing, deleting, and authorizing users.
● Developed a user database capable of handling 30,000 requests per second using MongoDB and Mongoose.
● Utilized instantaneous resource reloading using Apollo Client's caching system and declarative data fetching.
Vets in Tech Software Engineer, Instructor San Francisco, CA Sep 2019 - Present
● Educated professional teams from Fortune 500 companies in the use of CLI, version control, Git, Azure Repos, Chef, Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, and additional CI/CD tools.
● Deployed multiple Linux servers for testing, development, and production that can scale with demand on top of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (AWS EC2) delivering high availability and high performance.
● Deployed to production 10+ configuration management resources utilizing Chef.io, Docker, Ruby, and YAML. Stripe Assistant Web Development Instructor San Francisco, CA Jul 2019 - Aug 2019
University of Arizona, B.A. Political Science and Government