Tooran S. Zadeh
Detail oriented clinical lab scientist seeking for a position as a CLS. SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 15 years in laboratory science, including Clinical chemistry, Biochemistry, Bacteriology, Hematology, Serology, Toxicology and reproductive Medicine.
• Extensive experience with state of the art lab equipment as well as statistical software packages.
• A demonstrated ability to function independently, or as a team member or leader.
• Strong analytical skills as well as formal education in the field.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Clinical Chemist scientist license NO. MTC 633
• Medical laboratory Technician License NO. MLT 000164
• Completed the UCLA Core flow cytometry Key Operator Course PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Huntington Reproductive Center – Fullerton, CA Sept. 2011 – Dec. 2019
• Perform Sperm Counts (qualities and quantities) and prepared for insemination Pacific Medical Laboratory – Costa Mesa, CA Oct. 2010 – Jun. 2011
• Operated Beckman (Access, Synchron CX7), Olympus 400U for chemistry and Endocrinology, cover all serology Dep
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center – Laguna Hills, CA Jan. 2003 – Aug. 2015
• Operated Centaur and Bayer for chemistry and endocrinology tests cover outreach draw station. Southern California Center for Reproductive Medicine – Newport Beach, CA Feb. 2007 - Mar. 2009
• Run Endocrinology tests using Architect 3000
• Sperm counts and prepare for insemination
Quest Diagnostic, Toxicology Dep – San Juan Capistrano, CA Feb. 2000 – Mar. 2008
• Performed LCMS MS for (Tacrolomus Rapamycine and Cyclosporine).
• Operated High performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Liquid Chromatography
• Used TDX, IMX, Atomic absorption Spectrophotometer (AA), Bayer and Architect and run QC every 8 hours.
• Performed computer data entry, processing and reports. EDUCATION
• Bachelor of Science in Laboratory science - University of Jundi-shapour, Ahvaz (Iran approved by NAACLS)
• Additional courses: Saddleback College (General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry & Biochemistry)
• Northern Oklahoma College (Microbiology)