firstname.lastname@example.org 706-***-**** GA, U.S.A A process and change management agent, innovator, and critical thinker. Excellent verbal/written presentation skills. An enthusiast willing to work with all levels of management, detail oriented, organized, passionate, and able to inspire/motivate to promote a healthy and collaborative work environment. Skills
• Business Skills: Project Planning, Business Development, Pro cient in Windows, Apple/Mac OS, Citrix/VMWare, Troubleshooting Hardware/Software, Graphic Design, Adobe Applications, Microsoft Business Applications, LANDesk/Ivanti, Dell Boomi, Active Directory, SQL Server, Footprints, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Remedy, eCommerce/eBusiness, EDI Trading Partner Setup/Testing Protocol, ANSI X12 EDI Transaction Sets, Mapping – Highlights: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Audition, Articulate Storyline, Skype, Bomgar, Canvas, Crashplan, DocuSign, Duo
(2FA), GitHub, LastPass, Mac OS X, O ce365, SSCM, ServiceNow, Scala, Jamf, Peoplesoft
• Certi cations: LANDesk Certi ed
• Language Skills: English Typing Skill: English [70 WPM] Current Experience
IT Support Professional/GA Tech/April, 2019 – Present
– Serve as a liason for IT Services within the Scheller College Of Business unit and provide technical support for students, faculty, and sta throughout Georgia Tech. – Support and de ne new solutions by researching applications/technology. – Develops SOPs and technical documentation. – Provide expert technical advice and/or leadership to technical teams. – Diagnose and resolve highly complex technical problems with computer hardware, software and servers. – Setup/prep conference rooms and deliver presentations for support personnel and unit administrators (BlueJeans, Skype, Kaltura). – Assist with scheduling, planning, and logistics for various meetings concerning business/technology – Develop and recommend standard operating procedures – Update desktop software/applications; maintain documentation on installed applications. – Provide user support and assistance working with various applications (Active Directory, Banner, Bomgar, Canvas, Crashplan, DocuSign, Duo (2FA), GitHub, LastPass, Mac OS X, O ce365, SSCM, ServiceNow, Scala, Jamf, Peoplesoft). – Maintain/troubleshoot o ce related equipment and applications such as copiers, fax machines, printers, building access system, email accounts, image laptops and desktop.
– Experience with desktop rewalls, antivirus, TCP/IP networking, ssh/scp, network printing and le sharing. IT Business Consultant/Source Of Solutions/Aug, 2010 – Present
– Manage projects from design to support. – Consult with stakeholders to identify business needs as well as develop/implement solutions for business needs established. Implement best practices as business standards. – Plan/manage data and email migrations. – Con gure systems for operational requirements. – Design user-friendly web sites with content management system and training documents for end users to make minor updates/changes.
Previous Work Experience
EDI Specialist and Program Analyst/AGRO Merchants/Feb, 2017 – April 2019
– Lead electronic data management projects from design to support; evaluating the e ectiveness of installed systems and services; and provide instruction as well as advise on solutions for a wide range of IT issues. – Apply technical writing to create knowledge base for training, standard operating procedures, and policies for e ective implementation/change management. – Automate processes from designing, development, testing, to implementation to improve e ciency of the work group. – Represent the business unit at meetings or conference calls with customers/stakeholders. – Coordinate project meetings, project timelines, change control, and production deployment. IT Business Consultant/Dekalb County School District/Nov, 2014 – Apr, 2015
– Facilitated training sessions for teachers and sta relating to Microsoft O ce 365. Executed training sessions and provided support throughout the Dekalb County School District during the migration from First Class to O ce 365. – Establish schedules, oversee training arrangements, and provide logistics support for targeted programs and/or projects and teaching initiatives. – Monitor and update appropriate stakeholders on progress/milestones for program/project objectives. IT Support Analyst/Dekalb Medical (Emory)/Dec, 2012 – Dec, 2014
– Resolved over 60 high priority requests per day (Lawson, Kronos, Sunrise 5.5/6.1, Sovera, IE, Java, PACS, and Citrix). – Automated processes to improve end-user e ciency. – Utilized incident/problem service asset management tools (incident, request, change, task). – Actively monitored database storage backups. – Document maintenance patches, installs, and upgrades for implementation by others. First response for all IT related tasks (Access Requests, Virus Removal, Remote Access, VPN, Active Directory, Software Installs, Imaging, Firewall Access). – Eliminated threats from malware and security breaches. – Developed and presented training materials and job aids to co-workers/sta . – Trained individuals on cyber-security and risks. – Provided data management and technical advice to co-workers. Contact : Simeon Payne
• Clayton State University, B.B.A. In Business Management – 2012 (Deans List) Team Lead – IT Support Analyst/Clayton State/Jun, 2008 – Aug, 2014
– Team Lead for call center that provided technical support to over 7,000 students, faculty, and sta at Clayton State University (in person, phone support, via e-mail, and remote). – Implement software installs via LANDesk/Ivanti and Norton Ghost, hardware installs, and virus removal. – Con gure peripherals for over 7000 students/sta and eliminate threats from malware, viruses, and security breaches. – Trained upcoming sta to provide support to over 7000 end users. – Created knowledge base articles for training and reference.
AmeriCorps Vista Member/AmeriCorps/Jan, 2010 – Dec, 2012
– Volunteered over 2600 hours of service in the Clayton County School System. – Assisted school systems containing over 500 students with ages ranging from 9-19 by means of mentoring and tutoring. – Provided aid in subjects relating to Math and English/Language Arts. – Promoted acquiring general knowledge in line with Georgia educational standards. – Also focused on developing life skills, positive attitudes, increasing self-esteem, productivity to assist students with becoming outstanding contributing members of society.