Customer Support and operations professional with a proven record of success in executing strategic plans to meet company objectives. Numerous achievements improving customer support through rolling out new technology and associate training programs. Developing strategy both pre-launch and post Portal / Application launch to drive ROI for our clients. Professional Experience
PERFIOS (https://www.perfios.com/) January 2016- Present Perfios is the leading product technology company in the FinTech space enabling financial institutions in real-time decisioning, analysis and credit underwriting. Perfios helps in Bank Statement Analysis, Financial Statement Analysis, Fraud Check, Tax Document Analysis - Form 26AS; Income Tax Return Forms, Bureau Report Analysis – CIBIL, GST, Company Information through Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Personal Finance Management Applications etc. CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER June 2016 – Present
Primary SPOC for more than 25 clients of the company over a period of 2.5 years across Banks, NBFCs and Fintechs. Handled following responsibilities at different stages of customer interaction: Pre-Sales
- The prospect or existing customer wants to evaluate the product capabilities e.g., Banking, Financial Statements, Tax Documents, GST etc.
- Enabling user access and guiding the client’s employees through usage of Perfios Products
- Providing cost justification of the products during initial negotiations and position the product for best deal Solutioning
- Engage with the customer to understand their business requirements and map the same to Perfios products
- Develop and document high-level strategies for accomplishing specific project objectives
- Understand the customer’s Solution Architecture and translate the requirements which best fits the User Journey of the client’s digital applications
- Preparing Business Requirement Documentation based on the finalized discussion
- Initial assessment of the feasibility of the new Product features based on the existing behavior of the Product as per the feedbacks gathered from the clients
- Build client relationships, discuss delivery of services, improve communications and set expectations by coordinating contract deliverables
- Meeting and exceeding expectations by anticipating client’s needs with a proactive approach UAT
- Initiate the Integration project with the client
- Trouble shooting UAT issues and reviewing progress
- Help the team resolve the issues, and if new requirements for reports are found the same is facilitated.
- Review the progress and push for quick movement to production. Go Live
- Ensuring that the integrations of Perfios Online Products done with the Clients applications adhere to the basic guidelines.
- Ensuring that the product launch of the clients happen smoothly, and all the checks are in place while provisioning the Production environment.
- Resolution of issues reported and review of the product usage with the Customer at fixed intervals
- Assessing the feasibility of the Change Requests and forwarding it for development
- Review the usage and recommend changes to Business Process Flow as appropriate to maximize the efficiency of the application and
Mumbai · 974*******
- Identify new opportunities with existing clients and pitch in with the unused set of Products as applicable. Arrange for a demo for the same
- Prepare for customer review along with the Account Manager SOFTWARE DEVELOPER June 2016 – January 2017
Worked on standalone projects related to B2C Segment in Personal Finance Management Application. INTERNSHIP January 2016 – April 2016
Financial Sentiment Analyzer – Social Media Analysis Purpose: Financial Sentiment Analyzer was built in to analyze the financial sentiment of an individual or an entity through their social media behavior to predict the probable future outcomes.
- The product takes the Twitter Handle of the User as an Input and generates a score based on his tweets. The same functionality was extended for analyzing the Facebook account of the users. EXTRA INITIATIVES-
Training the new joinees in CST team and conducted joint training sessions for Support, CST and QA and providing feedbacks on the designs of the new UI to the engineering.
Prepared extensive documents on multiple features, error codes and suggested ideas to improve the error codes.
Detailed Discussion with Mobile Team on the Mobile Intelligence – Given feedbacks on the products based on market feedbacks and reviews, data provided for the development of the product. EDUCATION
B.E, PES INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, 8.23, MAY 2016
Activities and Societies –
Former member of I Care group-Community Service, PESIT. o Conducted multiple sessions for the education of poor children inside and outside College Campus
Member at PIXELS-photography club of PESIT.
o Conducted multiple photo walks for the aspiring photographers. o Hosted photography events in the annual cultural fest of the college. AATMATRISHA- 2013 DAV Public School, 2011
Intermediate Science, Mathematics, 81%
Member of the School Cricket Team
Don Bosco Academy, 2009
High School, Mathematics and Computer Science, 95%
Activities and Societies:
o LTS: Collection of funds for providing automated rickshaws for the disabled and poor. o Tarumitra: Dedicated towards eco-system. Establishment of Bio-gas plant in school campus.
Runner up Chess Championship
Runner up Badminton Tournament (Singles).