To obtain a position as a Health Care Aide or Personal Support Worker where I can provide top nursing care performance, utilizing advance nursing practices, medical methods and techniques. CAREER PROFILE:
A multi skilled nurse from India, working as an Community Support Worker within Edmonton. Previously worked as an RN with 1.5 years of experience in Emergency Medicine unit in India and also studied Personal Support Worker Course at Confederation College,Thunder Bay,Ontario Areas of strength include:
Comprehensive emergency, medical and surgical knowledge.
Problem solving/ decision-making
Proficient practical skills
Certified in CPR Level C
Clear criminal record check
● LPN exam eligibility with College of Nurses Ontario
● Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council&Karnataka Nursing Council Registration EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing 2005 August - 2010 March Bapuji College Of Nursing,Davanagere,Karanataka,India CANADIAN EXPERIENCE:
Community Support Worker since 2017 December to till with Entrust Disability services,Edmonton
Care Giver at a Private Home near West Edmonton House for 1.5month,with A DEMENTIA client 75 year old .
Duties and Responsibilities:
Oral Medication Administration
Autism and behavioural disorder Care.
Monitor Vital Signs
Assist in feeding and personal care
Health Care Aide or PSW(CSW)
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Assist in feeding and personal care
● Sample collection
● Recording and reporting
● Monitor vital signs
1. STAFF NURSE
Medical and Surgical Care unit &Wards March 2010 – March2011 Bapuji Hospital Davanagere,Karnataka(JJMMC MEDICAL COLLEGE) Duties and Responsibilities:
• Experienced in caring critically ill patients with all type of medical & surgical diseases
• Cardio pulmonary resuscitation
• Nursing care of the patient on Ventilator
• Taken 12 lead ECG
• Collected Blood Samples & specimens for investigation.
• Administered the medication, I.V fluid, blood & blood products
• Tracheotomy care of the patient.
• Assist the physician for Emergency Intubation.
2. STAFF NURSE
Medical Intensive Care unit January 2012 – June 2012 Columbia Asia Referral Hospital,Yeshwantpur,Bengaluru,Karnataka,India Duties and Responsibilities:
● Health Assessment and Physical examination.
• Administration of medications.
• Receiving and giving hand over from patient bedside.
• Monitor and record Vital signs.
• Provided support to patients in their personal needs and comforts.
• Provided support to patient’s hygiene, nutrition, mobility, recreation and safety needs.
• Assisted in the maintenance of a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Worked as part of an interdisciplinary team and assisted in maintaining effective communications.
• Maintain intake output chart, inventories and medical records.
• Assist patients to do their activities of daily living.
• Provide emergency management.&CPR
REFERENCE: Available up on Request