• Communication skills
• Excellent organizing
• Softwares ( MS-word,
AREA OF INTEREST
• Diploma in MEP
ABOUT ME – MMUP Certified Engineer
I am Sabeer Thidil holding Bachelor of Technology (Electrical And Electronics) having 4 year of experience in Electrical/ELV and Construction field. To utilize my knowledge and experience in building a promising career with a growth oriented-organization, this promotes a learning atmosphere and continuous skills development in every aspect of Engineering and Management. WORK EXPERIENCE (Total Exp: 4Years)
1) Company : DOHA SWITCHGEAR
Project : Blusail Apartment, Erkyah Lusail
Designation : QA/QC Electrical Engineer
Period : From July 2019 to January 2020
• Evaluate the QA/QC system implementation by the contractor on-site and ensure the compliance with their Quality manual.
• Conduct inspections for all Electrical installation on the site.
• Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, materials, Non- conformances, etc.
• Checking the drawings and documents used at the site for approvals and compliance with project requirements.
• Ensure all work has complied with project specs / QCS. 2) Company : QD-SBG - QATAR
Project : ISF Development Camp
Designation : Electrical Engineer
Period : From Dec 2018 to June 2019
• Installation of UPS system, Fire Alarm system, Power, Light, BMS system for a high raise building.
• Road infrastructure, street lighting etc.
• Take part in planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects.
• Having good knowledge of construction Materials, tools, machines etc.
3) Company : CCC(Consolidated Contractors Company) - QATAR Project. : Doha Metro Rail Project
Designation : Electrical Engineer
Period : From Sep 2017 to Dec 2018
• Installation of electrical equipment’s, Containment of conduit, cable tray.
• TestingTesting and Commissioning of Electrical panels, Access control systems,Smoke curtains, sliding door, makeup air doors, AHU, PRF, SEF, Escalators, Elevators, FCU, DCU, CFSD.
Certified by TUV Rheinland,
Germany from SMEC Automation
(An ISO 9001:2008, Authorized
system integrators of Schneider
Electric, France), Cochin – India.
• Adventurous Travels
• Riding new cars
• Nationality: Indian
• BOD: 27/05/1994
• Marital Status: Single
• Driving license(India&
• MMUP : 24416
• Done witness with clients for BACS like LCP, Sliding door, Smoke curtain, GRCP, FM200, SEF, PRF.
• Having good knowledge about SCADA and work with L&T for BACS testing and Commissioning.
4) Company: Kerala State Electricity Board - India Designation : Substation Operator
Period : April 2017 to August 2017
• Expertise in Operation and Maintenance of 110 KV substation equipment’s such as 16MVA 110/33KV,12.5MVA 110/11KV Power Transformer, CT, PT, LA, VCB, SF6 Circuit breakers.
5) Company: SMEC Automation–Kochi, Kerala - India. Designation: Electrical Supervisor
Period : March 2016 to March 2017
• Designing of Electrical equipment’s in buildings, wiring of circuits in AutoCAD
• Working closely with civil engineers, architects, engineering technicians and IT staff to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Responsible for estimating material, construction, and labor costs, and project times scales.
• Bachelor of Technology (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from Visvesaraya Technological University (Srinivas institute of technology Engineering College) Mangalore, India in year 2016. DECLARATION:
I hereby assure you that all the details given above are true for the best of my knowledge