SAMBATURU SWATHI E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To pursue a challenging career in an organization where I could contribute towards its growth and enhance my technical, personal and team-development skills. Academic Qualifications:
Qualification Institution Year of Passing Percentage M.Tech
Annamacharya Institute of
Technology and sciences,
KSRM college of Engineering,
Sri Chaitanya Junior College for
Ushodaya High School,
• Performed B.Tech project on “Enhancement of Power Quality Using UPQC over SVC” under the guidance of Miss.A.Himabindu, Electrical and Electronics Department, KSRM college of Engineering, Kadapa, A.P.(2013-14).
• Performed M.Tech project on “Fuzzy Predictive Control of Three Phase Four Switch Inverter Fed Induction Motor Drives” under the guidance of Mr.M.Pala Prasad Reddy, Electrical and Electronics Department, Annamacharya Institute of Technology and sciences, Rajampet, A.P.(2015-16).
Working Experience: Duration : 1 Year
Worked as Assistant Professor in the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at GOUTHAMI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, Proddatur, Kadapa Dist, A.P from December 2016 to November 2017. Subject Proficiency:
Electrical Power Generating Systems, Power System Protection, Distribution of Electrical Power, Maintenance of Electrical Systems. Publication :
S.Swathi and M.Pala Prasad Reddy, “Fuzzy Predictive Control of Three phase Four Switch Inverter Fed Induction Motor Drives” International Journal of Electrical Engineering(IJEE). ISSN 0974-2158, Vol.9, N.3(2016), pp.291-312. International Conference:
S.Swathi and M.Pala Prasad Reddy, Model Predictive Control of Three-Phase Four Switch Inverter –Fed Induction Motor Drives,ICRCET-16, 2016, SIETK, Puttur, A.P. Technical Skills:
ELECTRICAL DESIGN AND DRAFTING:
• Lighting calculations using RELUX and DIALUX softwares
• Luminaire calculations, Power Network design, Cable, Conduit and Cable tray sizing, Transformer selection, DG design, PF correction, Earthing and Lighting Protection PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLERS (PLC):
• Worked on PLC of Omron, Delta, ABB, AB, Schneider, Siemens, Honeywell.
• Logic development on Ladder Builder, CP1X Programmer, WPL soft, RS logix Pro software, Codesys, Simatic Manager, SO Machine.
• Screen designing on Wonder Ware Intouch, King View, RSVIEW 32, I-Fix. o Creating trends for data study
o Creating data logging files
o Creating Recipe manager
• Certified in Electrical Design and Drafting.
• Post Graduation Diploma in Automation and Control Engineering. Functional Expertise:
• PACKAGES : MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• OPERATING SYSTEMS : Microsoft Windows
• PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE : MATLAB Simulink (R2009b), LabVIEW Participation:
• Participated in “ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARENESS CAMP-1” conducted in K.S.R.M. College Of Engineering, Kadapa, A.P.
• Student organizer for ISHANA 2K14 in KSRM College of Engineering, Kadapa, A.P.
• Participated in “TWO DAY NATIONAL LEVEL WORKSHOP ON LABVIEW APPLICATIONS TO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING” conducted in Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Rajampet, A.P. Personal Skills:
• Passionate towards Work and Hardworking nature.
• Ability to work in a team as well as individual. Personal Profile:
Spouse Name : M. Sai Chiranjeevi
Date of Birth : 26 November 1992
Sex : Female
Marital status : Married
Address : Someshwara Layout, Hulimavu,
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : English, Telugu.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge. Place: Bangalore