• Project Management
• Business Development, and
• Communication and
• Design and Executions of
the electrical installations
for the high rising Buildings
and other premises
• Manage Troubleshooting of
Generators, Motors and
Heavy equipment Machines,
Engines Control, Fire Alarm
Master’s Degree in Electrical
- Certificate of Merit from Varta Industrial
- Certificate of Merit from Detroit Series
71/92 Engine Maintenance
- German Language – Nordhaujen
- SEWA, DEWA, FEWA Accredited Senior
Raed Al Banna
Multilingual Manager of Electrical Engineering department, energetic self-starter and team builder with 20+ years of progressive experience with outstanding successful records in the Project Management, Engineering & Consultancy fields for various high-profile projects. Offering expertise in Project Management, communication and Leadership, Extensive Engineering and Electrical Technical expertise, with proven aptitude in Cost and Budget Management.
Synopsis of some of the roles & achievements throughout career history:
• Managed projects successfully from commencement to completion and was capable to navigate high-stress situations and achieve goals on time and within the budget.
• Preparing the feasibility study and budget plans of the projects.
• Performing the projects planning, assessing and determining the timelines, and resources required for carrying out the projects.
• Reviewing of the Quotations finalized by the tender departments and negotiating it with the Concerned Main Contractors.
• Scrutinizing the contracts and negotiating the terms with the main contractors.
• Planning the required human resources and procurement of materials ensuring the availability and delivery in line with the projects’ timelines/milestone.
• Managing and tracking the projects progress and resolving conflicts that might arise to ensure the completion of the projects smoothly on time.
• Arranging for the required approvals of the materials and Shop drawings by the Consultant Engineer prior to the commencement of the projects.
• Controlling the costs of the project to achieve it at the lowest cost while maintaining the quality and negotiating the prices with the vendors.
• Handling the claims of variations in terms of time and /or cost in accordance with the signed contract or FIDIC.
• Well-versed in the rules and regulations of the pertinent Authorities and FIDIC governing the engineering profession.
• Making sure all events and issues relating to the projects are well- documented through letters and emails for any future reference.
• Collaborated successfully with cross-functional development teams to creatively design and complete new prominent projects.
• Continually improved methods and procedures for processes, measurement, documenting and workflow techniques.
• Wrote protocols, qualification documents, test plans and test reports for quality assurance purposes.
• Performed in-depth electrical acceptance testing of completed hardware, including continuity and high potential isolation testing.
• Generated significant savings by introducing new ideas, implementing new processes and reducing wasted resources.
• Mentored engineers to better improve staff competency and efficiency.
• Attended to clients’ requests during the DLP (Defects Liability Period) resolving issues attaining top-notch clients satisfaction. Employment history timeline:
06/2001 - Current
PLUTO Electo-Mechanical CO LLC
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Head of the Electrical Division/Area Manager
08/1999 – 06/2001
Bayan Electromechanical Cont. Co.
04/1998 – 07/1999
Al Madar Engineering
03/1996 – 11/1997
03/1995 – 03/1996
Al Hamad Cont. Co.
06/1995 – 02/1995