Name: Narayanan Sivakumar
Date Of Birth: 15/07/1985
Contact : email@example.com, +966*********
Location: Al-khobar - Saudi Arabia
Qualifications: Graduate (E&I) in Electrical Engineering Department, Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Board of technical Education, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India
Technical Skills: Smartplant 3D, SPEL, SPR, AutoCAD, Microstation, ETAP, SAG 10, Dialux, Revit MEP, and Windows MS Office, etc
Training Programs During the occupational Contour:
• Intergraph certified Smart plant 3D electrical modeling TSMP1002
• Intergraph certified Smart plant 3D drawing creation TSMP1006
• In house training program in MicroStation and Bentley Optimeyes - Plant Wise @ FLUOR
• In house Training Program in Smart Plant Intergraph for SP3D, SPEL, SPR and Smart Sketch.
• In house training program in Creativity and Innovation @ L&T
• In house Training Program in Winning partnership with superior @ GS
• In house Training Program in EMS @ Worley Parsons
• H2S safety training attended @ Worley Parsons.
• In house Training Program in Fire protection and Fire alarm system @ Worley Parsons. Work Summary / Competencies Matrix:
• Around 15 year’s experience in Electrical Design Engineering from Concept to Construction Support. Overall Experience in Front End Engineering Design (FEED), Basic & Detail Engineering and site support for ONSHORE and Power Projects.
• Experience with ARAMCO, SABIC, KJO, Ma’aden Group Projects for Onshore in various BI, EWO (GES+, LSTK and LSPB ) Projects.
• Development of engineering scope/Matrix, interrelationship with client/contractor, integration, physical solution, definition, cost estimate, etc
• Presently associated with “SNC Lavalin and Kentz Engineering Internatioal Ltd” in Saudi arabia as Senior Electrical Engineer and Involving LSTK and KJO GES+ projects including Validation of Contractor scope and Procurement and Construction of Electrical Equipment. Co-ordination with Other discipline.
• Experience as Senior Electrical Design Engineer in Oil & gas project (Substation, Downstream, GGM, LSS and Pipieline projects), Power Distribution, Detail Design Engineering, Power System Studies & Project Co-ordination.
• Familiar with International standards such as IS, IEC, NEC, NEMA & IEEE and Client Standards like Saudi Aramco, SHELL DEP, Sabic and Maaden.
• Experience as to prepare MH estimating the FEED/DD Proposals.
• Experience as Procurement related activities such as like RFQ/MR, TBE, NMR, etc
• To review the Plot plan, Space occupancy and then preparing Inter discipline information transfer
(IDIT), Review/comment of inter discipline check (IDC).
• To ensure the entire project model review coordination, Interference check, Clash detection with various services like Mechanical (Static Rotating).
• To provide the training programs SP3D and SPR in design engineering team.
• Optimize construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output. Occupational Contour:
2018 – till now SNC Lavalin and Kentz Engineering International Ltd, Khobar, Saudi Arabia Senior Electrical Engineer
• Responsible for complete Electrical System design development for Saudi aramco onshore projects. Fit to purpose and most economical design considering the all the major technical parameters. Contractor package preparation, vendor Documentation and co-ordination with other discipline and Procurement and site/commissioning support.
• Complete Electrical System design from writing specification, datasheet and sizing and preparation of Material requisitions/Technical Bid evaluation/ vendor co-ordination and Document approval.
• Review of all Engineering Deleiverables such as like one line Diagram, protection and Metering, Equipment Sizing, Cable Sizing, Cable Schedule, load list, all layouts, OHPL and CP etc.
• Analysis of Basic Engineering for Detail engineering and BOQ preparation, commissioning support and package preparation.
• Supervised group of designers and junior engineers on projects and carried out interdisciplinary interface for engineering.
• FEED - Interfacing Facilities with New 115/13.8kV Substation @ KJO.
• Detail Design Engineering (LSTK) Kaust Research park utilities expansion projetcs @ Jeddah
• Basic and Detail Engineering Design for Reaction Off-Gas Scrubber Upgrade facilities @ Maa’den.
• Detail Design package for TCF @ Berri Development – Expand Abu ali crude Processing facilities. 2015 - 2018 Worley Parsons, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Design Engineer – Electrical
• Responsible for complete Electrical System design review and provide the best optimized solution through smartplant 3D and SPEL for various Downstream pipeline, LSS projects.
• Review of all Engineering Deleiverables such as like one line Diagram, protection and Metering, Equipment Sizing, Cable Sizing, Lighting calculation, Cable Schedule, load list and all layouts, etc.
• Support the Cost Estimates and MTO’s for DBSP and FEED Stage.
• Preparation of electrical specifications & datasheets of Transformer and Cables and Switchgears, Technical Bid Evaluation/Estimation & BOQ preparation & Vendor drawing reviews for Transformers, DGs, Medium and Low Voltage Switchgear, UPS, Power and Control cables, Bulk materials such as Lighting fixtures, Cable trays.
• GES+ Saudi Aramco BI-10-01996- & 02029 – Gas Compression Plant – HRDH & HWYH Increment Program, Saudi Arabia
• SABIC UNITED EO/EG III PROJECT – Construct new Ethylene oxide/ethylene, Saudi Arabia
• GES+ Saudi Aramco BI-10-01032 – Detail Engineering and material procurement support for gas gathering manifolds enhancement project- Additional Scope.
• GES+ Saudi Aramco BI-10-01241 - Power Upgrade at Corporate Data Center (CDC) – Dhahran, KSA
• GES+ Saudi Aramco BI-10-01156 RTR tank farm substation 12&65 replaced by new Substation#77 2014 - 2015 GS Engineering and Construction, Gurgaon, India. Electrical Design Engineer – KNPC – Clean fuel Project @ MAA, Kuwait.
• Transformer, switchgear, Power & Control Cables, cable sizing, Cable Schedule Load list, Layouts, Adequacy check, Classification drawings, vendor Package and scope preparation.
• Smart Plant Inter Graph (SP3D) - To Create the Cable Ways, Duct Banks and Equipment’s based on the WBS areas developed to load the catalogues to meet the Client’s requirement.
• Electrical Equipment (Motors, Transformer, HV/LV Switchgear & Cables, UPS) specification, sizing Calculations and datasheet preparations.
2012 - 2014 Fluor Daniel India Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon, India Associate Design Engineer – Electrical
• Prepared Key Single line diagram, Protection and Metering Schematics for MV and LV switchgears, UPS, Lighting & Power panels SLDs.
• Review of all Engineering deliverables related to package submission.
• Issued for the document internal squad check, IFCC, CCI and after getting Client comments to be prepared the BDEP.
• Qatar Petroleum – SGSI - Al Karaana Petro Chemicals - RLIC, Qatar. 2011 - 2012 Larsen & Toubro Engineering Construction and Contracts, Chennai, India
Design Engineer – Electrical
• Performed Transformer sizing calculations, Cable sizing calculations, Short Circuit calculation.
• Preparation of Electrical Design Basis, Electrical load list, Cable schedule & Interconnection schedule.
• Developing SLD and Power Distribution System.
2005 - 2012 SeshasayeePaper Boards Projects and Consultancy Limited, Chennai, India
Assistant Project Engineer – Electrical
• Design Engineering of Sub-Station Sizing of Electrical equipment’s like Transformers & Power cables & Switchgear. Sizing and routing of cable tray and Cable schedule preparation.
• Preparation of Specification, datasheets and Material requisitions for Transformers & Power cables & Switchgear & UPS.
• TNPL – VOITH Mill Expansion Plan for PM#3, 40MW TG for Powerplant revamping, 110KV Switchyard, CBP#3, BWI and BWC