LOKANATH RAJU KONDURU
Role : Project Engineer
Mob : +91-949*******
Mail : email@example.com
*/***, ****** *****, ***** road center, Nellore-524004, Andhra Pradesh. Synopsis
Oracle/ETL Developer professional with 1.6 years of comprehensive experience and knowledge of Software Engineering. Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle using Scrum based Agile methodology. An effective team player who continuously seeks opportunities to master new domains and technologies. Good experience in Banking and Financial Service domain. Professional Summary
Having 1.6 years of IT industry experience as an Oracle/ETL Developer in Data Warehousing(ETL) process.
Working with Wipro Technologies Ltd as a Project Engineer from October 2018 to till date.
Sound knowledge in ETL Processes.
Hands-on experience in writing SQL queries and UNIX Shell Scripts.
Good Understanding with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and Netezza.
Basic understanding in Hadoop File System and Python.
Knowledge on tools like Toad for Oracle, Remedy, Putty and Winscp.
Good Knowledge on Core Java Concepts.
Having good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal skills and cohesive team worker. Technical Skills
Database Oracle SQL, Netezza
Tools & Utilities Apache NIFI, Toad for Oracle, Putty, Winscp, TIBCO Programming Language Core Java, C, PL/SQL
Scripting Unix Shell Scripting
Operating System Windows xp/7/8.1/10, Unix
Received a score of 4 out of 5 on known customer satisfaction survey.
Awarded by Wipro-“BU Awards - 2019” as Expert Learner and rewarded with 1,000 Winner Circle points for enhancing the skills using the Topgear(Learning Platform).
Awarded by MasterCard with “2019 High Five Award – Fast Learner” for learning and delivering things.
Awarded by MasterCard with “2020 High Five Award” for Outstanding Contribution to the client deliverables.
B.TECH-(Computer Science and Engineering) from SV College of Engineering, Tirupati, 2018 with an aggregate of 74.58%.
Project -1 : MC-Data Warehouse – Emerging Data Integration(EDI) Customer : MasterCard
Period : Jan 2019 to till date
Role : Team Member(Developer)
Environment : Oracle SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Netezza Tools : Toad for Oracle, Winscp
• This project is being developed for MasterCard. We maintain the data warehouse of customers.
• Day to day data from Mainframe is manipulated as per requirements and stored in Data Warehouse tables for Reporting.
• Besides Core details like Authorization, Debit and Clearing. This project deals with EDI applications.
• I am working on the EDI applications like EU GDPR-TRUATA and DW VIETEXT.
• EU GDPR TRUATA :- This project deals with making market prediction of a company’s market, future scopes of improving its market and its loyal customers, following the European Union GDPR standards with help of Truata.
• DW VIETEXT :- This project aims to propose & implement a viable solution that will satisfy the SBV-State Bank of Vietnam’s circular 19 requirement while at the same time maintaining MasterCard’s ability to process and switch its own brand transactions domestically in Vietnam and Cross border.
Roles & Responsibilities
Understanding and analyzing the requirement of the project and its flow provided by the clients.
Creating detail design documents and other quality documents.
Creating Oracle utilities, Unix shell scripts to achieve the business functionality.
Developing Batches and Scripts as per requirements.
Conducting Technical meetings and Interacting with clients regarding the development.
Performing peer reviews and code walkthroughs.
Providing fixes for the bugs raised and updating all relevant docs.
Development and execution of SQL queries.
Unit testing and Integration testing of owing use cases.
Writing Business Validations for the owned use cases.
Updating Daily status in Scrum Calls.
Timely delivered the user stories and implementations with zero defect delivery. Declaration
I here by declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place : Chennai Lokanath Raju K