Mariana Cobián Ramírez
Bachelors of Arts Advertising – Design and Production
firstname.lastname@example.org +52 1-222-***-****
Dedicated and passionate individual with strong communications and interpersonal skills. Experience in project management, leadership, customer service, marketing and account management. EDUCATION
Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla (UPAEP), Puebla, Mexico May 2015
• Bachelor of Arts and Sciences: Advertising - Design and Production
• GPA: 9.2/10 (Mexican grading scale)
Universidad de las Americas Puebla (UDLAP), Puebla, Mexico Present
• Master in Business Administration (MBA)
• Currently enrolled - online
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• SAP, KSRM (Shopping Cart processing)
• Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative
• Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Creative, persistent, innovative and flexible. Excellent team player. Able to lead a team. Organized and pay close attention to detail. Capable to work in multicultural environments.
o Spanish – Native language
Internship July 2014 – December 2014
Volkswagen de México, S.A. de C.V., Puebla, Puebla, Mexico In charged of market research and analysis with focus on quality standard topics and technical competencies. Worked closely with the Design department to innovate Corporate Image. Responsibilities in general
• Supported with the creation and development of technical competencies for VW Institute/Academy.
• Created new corporate image for corporate presentations, manuals and, brochures.
• Assisted in elaboration of promotional flyers for the language center within VW Academy. Important projects
• Cost reduction of 50% in course manuals. Allowing courses to be more practical for instructors and people taking the courses, along with having a positive impact in Corporate Social Responsibility. Project Manager January 2018 – July 2018
EasyCode Group APS, Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
In charge of managing and coordinating agency’s clients’ projects and services such as: Social Media, Application Development, Corporate System Solutions, Website Development and Design. Responsibilities in general
• Managed a department of 5 people; including: Designers (2), Community Managers (2), and Software Developer (1).
• Responsible of payroll duties for my team.
• Followed up with client base (approximately 30 Social Media clients and 15 Design, App, Corporate Systems and Website clients) to satisfy their needs.
• Ongoing communication with clients before, during and after “GO LIVE” of project.
• Collaborated closely with Sales Department to understand client’s expectations and needs.
• Created quotes and proposals for all the projects.
• Generation of packages and promotional incentives for clients.
• Assisted clients with Brand registration.
• Developed contracts for each specific project considering terms and conditions of EasyCode Group.
• Invoiced clients on a monthly basis taking into consideration payment terms.
• Worked as Accounts Receivable doing collection activities to get customer’s payments on time.
• Managed Community Managers to create Google Ad-words Campaigns for client base. Important Projects
• Elaborated and implemented client data base considering the following: name, contact, brand name, brand description, project type, contract, start date, project milestones, project cost, number of payments to be made by each client, delivery date, responsible, contract addendums, etc.
• Improved task managing system by coordinating and organizing project responsibilities and milestones of each employee.
• Maintained current customers and attracted new clients by working closely with Sales team and Designers to improve the image of the Brand, providing excellent customer service experiences and completing projects on an innovative, creative and timely manner.
Community Manager January 2015 – January 2019
Rialto, Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
EasyCode, Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
Freelance, Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
In charged of managing client’s Social Media accounts in two different agencies and as a freelancer. Responsibilities in general
• Developed content and brand personalization for each client.
• Created strategies to achieve more brand exposure and positioning keeping in mind the market each client wanted to reach out too.
• Analyzed tendencies to make the brands more attractive vs. their competition.
• Managed Social Media engines such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Planned external advertising for audiovisual spaces.
• Coordinated and managed advertising campaign budgets and finances.
• Developed content with images, designs, videos, blogs, gifs, among others to make the brands more attractive to the respective targeted audience.
• Created great impact in Social Media spaces paying close attention to detail and targeting the right audience by analyzing the market and tendencies. Increased views, reach, likes, brand exposure by developing the right content and understanding the client’s needs.
Volunteer, Solo Porque Sí (Non-profit Organization) July 2014 – March 2016 Solo Porque Sí, Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
Responsibilities in General
• Developed and organized events to promote the NPO’s mission and vision.
• Photographer and video editor.
• Managed Facebook page.
Spanish Teacher Substitute Present
St. Peter’s Episcopal School, Chattanooga, TN
Responsibilities in General
• Responsible of teaching from K – 6th Grade.
• Worked in a fast paced and critical environment where children safety is always first.
• Helped children practice Spanish language skills (such as: speaking and comprehension).