KRYSTLE D. HALL
Passionate and goal-oriented sports enthusiast with a talent for motivating individuals through challenges and obstacles. Able to challenge self towards growth and development HIGHLIGHTS for ! clients while OF achieving QUALIFICATIONS complex results within my work environment.
• Exemplary communication skills
• Knowledgeable in all sports (youth, high school, collegiate, and professional)
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Profound ability to set goals and accomplish them
• Organized and Detailed Oriented in all angles of work
• Created successful youth sport programs for the US Military ACHIEVEMENTS
• Created and Implemented an Internship program for the City of Morrison’s Sports Department.
• Increased the number of participants by implementing new sport programs while working with the US Navy.
EMPLOYMENT !Last ! • Real Created Gym schedules, Manager/ HISTORY managed Front Desk staff, Associate and lead (March-monthly Present) team meetings.
• Implemented new strategies to increase revenue.
• Implemented a guide book for the front desk associates.
!River North Gym Front Desk Associate/ Administer, (November- March)
• Work with Individuals on creating reliable solutions to their desired outcomes.
• Promoted and Sold memberships
US Navy Child & Youth Programs Youth Sports Coordinator, (July 2013- July 2015)
• Recruited and Trained 50-100 new coaches every 3 months.
• Coordinated and Organized sport teams, tournaments and special events.
• Developed game rules and regulations for all sports. University of Nevada, Las Vegas Personal Assistant/ Runner, (August 2011-May 2012)
• Earned management trust by being a key holder and vehicle operator.
• Assisted in phone calls to clients to complete their needs. College of Lake County Front Desk / Game Coordinator, (Aug 2008-May 2010)
• Managed game preparations for all sport games on campus.
• Greeted and maintained responsibility for all check-ins who entered the facility.
• Achieved Employee of the Month in April 2010.
YMCA Camp Benson Ropes Coordinator/ Lifeguard/ Counselor (June 2008-August 2009)
• Counseled children ages 5-18; for 24 hours a day, 6 days a week for 9 weeks.
• Coordinated high ropes programs such as zip lining, rock climbing, and rappelling.
• Lead outdoor activities such as mountain biking, kayaking, tubing, fishing, rifelry, archery and more.
• Have 8+ years experience with children with disabilities. EDUCATION
UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA LAS VEGAS, B.S, Recreation/ Sports Management
• Member of the Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity
COLLEGE OF LAKE COUNTY Associates in Arts
• Collegiate Athlete 2008 & 2009 (Woman’s Soccer)
• GPA 3.4/4.0