Flat No: ***, B block, Al yarmook Tiger building
Near Sahara center, AL- Nahda
Email : email@example.com
To develop my career in an established organization and While working in a competitive environment I would like to enhance my professional skills & participate in the growth of the organization by utilizing my expertise & knowledge. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Masters in Engineering (Turbomachinery) with 78.5 SGPA from Osmania university college of engineering Hyderabad, India.
Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical) with 63.53%.
Presented paper in INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MATHEMATICAL MODELING AND SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING-2018 at IIT Indore, India. Sr.
Experience Designation Period
systems, Al Qusias Dubai
Jan 2018 –Till now
Feb 2014 – Dec
NRI Institute of Science
and Technology, Bhopal,
Oct 2011 – Jan
Total experience: 5 Years and 9 months
Assignment: Quality Control
Duration: Jan 2018 to till now
Designation: Quality control engineer
Organization: Advanced Aluminum Systems
Material receiving Inspection:
1. Receive, quality check, label, and store all incoming inventory. 2. Compares quantity and part number of items received with procurement data and other specifications to ensure completeness and accuracy of order. 3. Raising MIR for material site installation to clients 4. Inspects purchased parts & materials for conformance to specifications. Examines items for defects in materials, work, and damage occurring in transit, inspects and measures items for dimensional accuracy, fit, alignment, and functional operation, according to prints, parts manuals, company standards, and other specifications.
5. Approves or rejects items, and records inspection and disposition information. 6. Raise nonconformance reports & intimate the supplier 7. Assist suppliers to establish the process/doing RRCA to avoid the reoccurrence the defects.
Line / Product quality inspection:
1. Developed quality project plans based on specifications & standards, meeting the targets while managing issues & risks.
2. Carried out dimensional inspection as per specs & standards for detail parts by using all basic inspection tools.
3. Active member of Safety & FOD team to ensure appropriate level of 5 S maintained on shop floor.
4. Involved during the finalization of KPIs for the quality team followed by reporting of periodic performance.
5. Develop solution & resources for the complex problem to enhance the productivity & process related performance
6. Responsible for the implementation of Kaizen (continuous improvement)/best practices in the work place
7. Updating all the forms/documents related to the assigned task. Assignment: Missile systems Quality Assurance Agency (MSQAA) Duration: Feb 2014 to Dec 2017
Designation: Quality Assurance engineer
Organization: Brahmos Aerospace
1. Responsible for planning and administering quality control plan, checklist and reports across production facility based on customer requirement and given specifications.
2. Developing and assuring the quality of products in accordance with customer requirements.
3. Worked as KAIZEN lead for the implementation of continuous improvement in the process.
4. Carried out receiving inspection of material and subassemblies received from the Vendors/suppliers as per specifications and quality norms 5. Overseeing dimensional inspection, testing of Aluminum and composite products to ensure the highest Standards of quality during final stage of assembly. 6. Verify the accuracy of work passport and their compliance to the specification & process flow of the organization.
7. Closely worked for Qualification and Acceptance tests (i.e. vibration test, shock test, bump test, ESS test structural strength test and functionality test etc.) as per standards.
8. Ensure the Non-conformance Report (NCR) raised once the activities deviated from the given specifications.
9. Carrying out counter measures to avoid the reoccurrence of similar defects & to lay down a robust product.
10 Implementation of tool control & 5S procedure in assembly line as a part of FOD requirement
Assignment: Teaching Under graduate students of engineering Duration: Oct 2011 – Jan 2014
Designation: Assistant professor
Organization: NRI Institute of Information Science and Technology, Bhopal Key responsibilities:
1. Develop the course material (theory & practical) of subjects covered in my scope as per the guide lines of regulatory authority.
2. Conduct classes for Mathematics, Thermodynamics, Fluid mechanics, Heat and Mass Transfer, refrigeration and Air conditioning. 3. Conducting labs and preparing term exam papers for respective given subjects. 4. Active member of techno quest committee for engineering students. 5. Arranging industrial visits for students
6. Report to management for the progress of training schedule & its effectiveness. CERTIFICATIONS
AutoCAD (Certified user by Autodesk)
Primavera (Project planning)
Ansys (Workbench, fluent, APDL)
Father’s Name : RP Shukla
Date of Birth : 24.10.1986
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages known: English (Read, write & speak)
Hindi (Read, write & speak)