Cell: +1(315) (572)-8576 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org GitHub: https://github.com/ChaitanyaMehta1997 OBJECTIVE
Seeking Internship opportunities in the field of Computer Science ACADEMICS
Rochester Institute of Technology August 2019 - Current Master of Science in Computer Science
K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering August 2015 - May 2019 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering
● Operating Systems used: Windows, Ubuntu,
● Software Packages: Sklearn, Tensorflow, Keras, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, GGplot2, Git
● Technologies and Ecosystems: Android Studio, Hadoop, PostgreSQL, Gantt Project, Unity3D, Firebase, MySQL EXPERIENCE
Siemens Ltd. Mumbai, India
Software Engineering Intern Dec 2018 – Jan 2019
● Worked on an automation project on collection, visualization and reporting of data collected from the plant using WinCC and SQL
● Worked on setting up a backup server and wrote a script to automate the process of periodically sending data to the server. This helped improve data recovery and prevented data loss by ~33%.
● Technology used: VBScript, SQL, WinCC.
Maker Mela, Riidl Mumbai, India
Web Development Intern June 2017-Jan 2018
● Developed and Managed Website for Riidl's event – MakerMela which allowed entrepreneurs from around the world to register and book their spot for the event and also for various companies to reach out and contact Riidl.
● Technology used: HTML, CSS, PHP
Road Traffic Analysis using Convolutional Neural Networks. June 2018 –Dec 2018 Python Tensorflow Keras Numpy OpenCV
Developed a system for image preprocessing and classification of traffic images conditions into 1) Fluid Traffic 2) Empty Road 3) Traffic Jam 4) Landslides using python achieving an accuracy of ~70%. Time Series Analysis using Artificial Neural Networks Jan 2018 – May 2019 Python Tensorflow Keras Numpy Pandas SkLearn
Collected Time series data of time taken to travel between local cities in India from different roads over a period of 6 months. Used ANN to predict the best road to take on a given time which ran with an accuracy of ~71% on python. Smart Goods Transportation May 2018-May 2019
Java Android Studio Firebase XML
Built an end-to-end system for the transportation of goods from one place to another.
Made 3 android applications for the following categories: 1) Driver 2) Customer 3) Owner.
Backend Server was made using Firebase and the 3 android applications were integrated with the same. Authentication was provided wherein the customer receives an OTP which has to be verified by the driver before the start of the journey. The customer will be able to track the vehicle till its destination and the cost will be displayed once the delivery is done.