San Jose, CA *****
669-***-**** LinkedIn email@example.com
Master of Science in Software Engineering, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA Aug 2019 – May 2021 B.E in Computer Science & Engineering, Institute of Engineering & Technology, Indore, India Aug 2013 – May 2017 SKILLS
• Back-end Development: REST APIs, Django, Flask, Node.js, SpringBoot, Jersey, Hibernate
• Tools & Platforms: Express, Git, IntelliJ Idea Ultimate, JIRA, Confluence, Calypso
• Cloud Platforms: AWS(EC2, SNS, Lambda, RDS, S3), Google Cloud Platform
• Languages: JAVA, Python, C++
• Database: MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL, MS SQL Server
Software Engineer Jun ’18 – Jun ’19
Accenture Service Ltd., Mumbai, India
• Improved rendering performance of the LCH(London Clearing House) trades by 15% by implementing template changes in Settlement Delivery Instructions using Spring Boot and Calypso APIs.
• Devised Java based application for pushing JIRA Ids on remote repository and thereby increasing the overall application performance by 80%.
• Built an internal Dashboard tool that monitored user engagement metrics such as number of active users in the application and the memory usage of their system.
• Built an alert system using REST APIs for the Incoming message engines that would send an email to Operations team regarding the stuck events/messages thereby increasing the performance by 20%.
• Built daily market price fetching module for FX rates using Java, SpingBoot, MongoDB. Associate Software Engineer
Accenture Service Ltd., Mumbai, India May ’17 – Jun ’18
• Optimized SQL queries for the trade engine servers resulting in performance improvement by 10%.
• Customized workflow rules, engine configurations, static data filters into Calypso stack and documented the same to help co-developers with a smooth transition.
• Independently managed Atlassian tools which included requirements gathering, development bug tracking, incident management and handling change requests if required. RECENT PROJECTS
AG-Machine EC2, Auto Scaling, Load balancing, Node.js, React, MongoDB Sep ’19 – Dec ‘19
• Developed an IoT based smart agriculture machine as a SaaS system on AWS.
• Built REST APIs using Node.js along with cluster integration on MongoDB. Elixir- A blood donation app Java, SpringBoot, AWS, MySQL Nov ’19 – Dec ’19
• Integrated Java restful APIs to Android application for creating a network of blood receivers and donors and keeping along the anonymity of both parties and finally hosting the application on AWS. The Falcon Savior Java, Greenfoot, Agile Nov ’19 – Dec’19
• Designed and developed a polished Star Wars simulated 2D game using Greenfoot game engine to demonstrate the use of several Design patterns such as Strategy, Command, State, Factory pattern. The game was credited with the best architecture and quality.
Starbucks Console Application Java, Gradle, JUnit
• Developed a Java application simulating Starbucks mobile app with zero bugs and implementing software Design patterns and UML Diagrams.
• Active member of Rang De Zindagi, a non-profit organization for teaching children who are economically weaker.
• Completed NCFM certification in Financial Markets with 82%.
• Head coordinator at college fest, Aakshank 2k17.