Sri Karan Reddy Prodduturi
email@example.com 813-***-**** https://www.linkedin.com/in/sri-karan-reddy-prodduturi-69298171/ https://github.com/psrikaranreddy http://sprodduturi.myweb.usf.edu/index.html SUMMARY
• Developed a Quiz App Using React JS.
• Developed a search application that fetches data from API using vanilla ES6 and Bootstrap 4.
• Proven ability in Working individually or as a part of team with Strong Ability to adapt well to a rapidly changing work environment.
• Experience working in Agile environment to effectively maintain project timelines and utilize available resources.
• 2.9 years of experience in the field of manual and automation testing with solid knowledge of SDLC and STLC processes. EDUCATION
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL Expected, May 2020 Master of Science in Business Analytics and Information Systems GPA:3.61 Graduate Courses: Distributed Information Systems, Info security and Risk Management, Data Visualization, Analytical Methods for Business, Data Mining, Advanced DBMS, Data Warehousing, Enterprise Information Systems, Seminar on Software Testing.
Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India May 2015 Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication GPA: 7.01 SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Hyderabad, India Senior Software Engineer, Capgemini Consultancy Services. Feb 2016 to Nov 2018
• Developed and executed the automation test scripts on Selenium Web driver along with creating test data for the same.
• Created and executed manual test cases/scenarios, performed functional and regression tests.
• Analyzing the test results, updating it accordingly in defect tracking tools.
• Experience Leading in all aspects of product testing, including test plan development, execution and delivery of well-tested solutions with short time to release.
• Prepared Daily status reports (DSR) for project work using Word, Microsoft EXCEL and shared it to clients through Emails and explained them via skype scheduled calls.
• Expertise in communicating technology ideas and issues with peers and ability to collaborate, work with different groups of diverse composition fetched me peer to peer award at Capgemini Consultancy Services.
• My ability of quick learning, having sense of responsibility, hard work and time management got me raising star award at Capgemini Consultancy Services.
My Website: Designed and built my personal portfolio website using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and jQuery which talks about my career, passion and projects.
Quizbee: Developed a Quiz App Using React components by fetching the data from a local API. The quiz contains five questions and depending on the answers it will display results with option to play again. Finddit: Built an application that will search articles and fetch data from Reddit API using vanilla ES6 along with Bootstrap 4 for the UI.