Lina Darwish Email: email@example.com
A goal-oriented architect pursuing to obtain a position in a dynamic organization in the fields of design, art and planning, striving to utilize passion for architecture and art acquires skills in more enhanced designs. Seeking knowledge through learning and participating in workshops and intern-ship. Looking for unique and challenging ideas with the ultimate goal to translate them into buildings, spaces and environments that function well, inspire people to make a change. OBJECTIVES
May 2018 – April 2018
Oct 2019 – Feb 2020
AEB (Arab Engineering Bureau)
• Designed a hotel in consideration of Doha's regulations.
• Site inspections for three different construction phases.
• wrote reports while being a resident architect at site. Architectural Engineer / Designer
Qatar Museums (Public Art Department)
• Designed labels, logos, booklets and multiple presentations.
• attended site visits with artists to World Cup stadiums and to the heritage houses.
• research on different topics related to Public Art artworks.
• translated materials from Arabic to English and vice versa. Bachelor Degree in Architecture
University of Jordan
• Self-efficacious even in highly stressful situation, always pro-active
• Very well organized, disciplined and achievement oriented.
• Open-minded with an organizational sense of aesthetics, outgoing
• Creative vision to create unique structures with mass appeal
• Strong critical thinking skills to find solutions to obstacle
• Detail oriented and driven to seeing projects through completion LANGUAGES
CERTIFICATIONS & COURSES
• Certificate for participating in Resilience by Design University (RBD_U) and completing the urban resilience design workshop.
• Certificate for participating in a workshop entitled participatory design methods that was organized by the Center for the Study of the Built Environment (CSBE).
• Participated in TOT program and a certified TOT trainer COMPUTER SKILLS
RENDERING & VISUALIZATION:
2D DRAFTING, 3D MODELING:
Google sketch up
MO Power Point