Mob : 009*********** ( India )
+971********* ( friend UAE )
Seeking a career opportunity with a progressive growth oriented company to explore new circumstances and where I can utilize my knowledge and skills to the maximum for the mutual benefit of the organization and myself. WORK EXPERIENCE: 10 year Experience(UAE)
AL REYAMI STEEL CONSTRUCTION
Worked as a Document controller in AL REYAMI STEEL CONSTRUCTION Dubai, UAE. ( 2004 Oct to 2011 Oct )
Major Assignments With Al Reyami Steel construction:- 1. Yas Island Yatch Club Construction Project, Abu Dhabi 2. Zayed University Building, Abu Dhabi.
3. Qatar Petroleum, pipe rack works, Qatar.
4. Qatar Aluminum smelter project, Qatar.
5. Abu Dhabi Financial Center (ADFC) project.
AL REYAMI STEEL INDUSTRIES
Worked as a Documents controller with AL REYAMI STEELS INDUSTRIES in Abu Dhabi, UAE. ( 2011 Nov to 2015 Mar ) Major AssigmentsWith Al Reyami Steel Industries:-
1. EPC for Spiking gas compressor at Shah CDS,Abudhabi for GASCO. 2..New AGRP/AGRP revamp project for Kuwait national Petroliumcompany at Kuwait.
3 Ship loader for Riwaissulpherhandling terminal at Riwais. 4.Hara Main high Speed rail Project for Saudi railways Organization in Saudi Arabia.
5.Qurayyah Independent power project for Hajr Electricity Producation Company at KSA
6 Abu Dhabi Airport ( ADAC ) expansion work in Abu Dhabi. 7 Oil and gas pipe rack and miscellaneous structure for ADCO for Client National Petrolium Construction Company ( NPCC). OTHERS
● 10 year Experience as Document controller(UAE)
● Presently working Malabar Developers as a Storekeeper in Calicut -Kerala,India EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
SSLC from Kerala
1. Responsible for receiving and filing all updated approved engineering drawings in the respective folders, as advised.
2. Responsible for transmittal records of each project for submission and approval. 3. Responsible for records of technical queries of each project for submission and approval.
4. Responsible for material submittal and maintain appropriate records for the same. 5. Assist in all the correspondence works with the client, Consultant,Sub contractor etc. 6. Responsible for the upkeep of all IFC /Design drawings received from the client / Consultant revisions.
7. Responsible for the upkeep of all record of design calculations, GA drawing submission and the approval status with revisions, if any. 8. Keeping the record of fabrication ( shop ) / erection drawing along with its issuance records with the revision details, project wise.
9. Responsible for filing all relevant project related documents in the respective folders / files.
10. Responsible for scanning and maintaining all dossiers related to project in the respective folders as specified by the superior from time to time 11. Responsible for assisting in all document preparation as instructed from time to time. 12. Responsible for maintaining all stationary requirements and machineries in operation and report any faults to the reporting authorities immediately. 13. Must be responsible for release of all documents and drawings from Engineering dept., through the reporting authority.
14. Responsible for generating and maintaining the monthly / annual Engineering Production reports.
15. Must be responsible to maintain the registers (both soft & hard copies) for IFC/GA/fabrication(shop)/ erection drawings and design documents.
16. Must keep the records of daily activity reports of all Engineering personals.
COMPUTER SKILLS:-MS OFFICE, AUTO CAD
Comprehensive problem solving abilities
Ability to deal with people diplomatically,
Willingness to learn about more
Permanent Address : Kalolipadi Nilam
Kozhikode, Kerala, India. Pin-673 006
Date of birth : 13th March 1979
Marital Status : Married.
Nationality : INDIAN
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Passport No. : L341046
Validity : 22-06-2023
Place of Issue : Abu Dhabi
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam, and Tamil DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Date:21/1/2020
Place: Calicut SREEJESH PALLATH