Qatar Driving License Available
Employment Visa with NOC
• Document Controller with 5 years 6 months experience. Highly adept in systems analysis, diagnostics, troubleshooting and conflict resolution. Exhibits excellent organizational and problem- solving skills. Works well in team environments and displays strong work ethic.
• Prior to that, Software Engineer (1-year 7 months experience) with expertise in all aspects of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development and production support.
• Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (2013/2016) – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Construction Management Software – Viewpoint 4 projects, Envision.
• Assai Document Control and Management System.
• Primavera Contract Management (PCM), SharePoint.
• Working with LAN/WAN technology – Networking.
• Cyber/Network Security Technologies – Firewalls (SonicWall).
• Supporting: Windows Server 2008/2012.
• Working with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010.
• Familiar with technically supporting DNS, DHCP, WLAN, VPN.
• Broad knowledge of virtual environments.
• Proficient in Windows NT, XP, Vista, Windows7, Windows 10 and Windows Applications.
• Microsoft Visual Studio, QT, Tortoise SVN, GIT.
• C, C++, C#, Python, Windows Form Applications.
• Excellent analytical, oral, written communication skills.
• Dedicated to maintaining high quality procedure & standards.
• Proactive and creative in identifying solutions.
• Dynamic, result oriented & strong work ethics.
• Ability to organize a busy and demanding workload. Page 2 of 3
Company Name: TEKFEN CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATIONS - QATAR Project Name: PROJECT 059 (DESIGN & CONSTRUCT SERVICE ROAD ENHANCEMENT TO NORTH ROAD CORRIDOR)
Project Cost: $ 651 MILLION (QR. 2.4 Billion)
Client: Public Works Authority (Ashghal)
Project Management Consultant: Kellogg, Brown & Root (KBR) Supervision Consultant: KEO International Consultants Document Controller, February 2014 to Present
• Responsibilities include handling of all Engineering documents, multiple project correspondences, records and filing and other related duties, using MS OFFICE SUITE and PDF EDITORs.
• Maintain document logs for correspondence RFI (incoming & outgoing) and other Engineering Documents
• Receiving and distributing all documents. Preparation transmittal sheets for engineering documents, and Filing.
• Receive, record, log, scan and maintain records of engineering documents in hard copies and electronic files and monitor the revisions and approval status thereof.
• To maintain the record of all controlled documentation – issue, status and location. To ensure that all documents are well checked and submitted on time.
• Ensure that the latest revision of all documents produced for the project are recorded and distributed to all concerned parties.
• Maintain the daily documents IN/OUT register and ensure that documents are delivered to the concerned person.
• Logging and uploading documents such as drawings, letters and inspection request incoming and outgoing to PRIMAVERA CONTRACT MANAGEMENT (PCM) and SHAREPOINT. Company Name: ACCEL FRONTLINE LIMITED - INDIA
Project Name: PROJECT HP TOMBA
Project Details: Designing and Programming of GUI, Simulators and Firmware for Printers and Scanners
Client: Hewlett Packard (HP)
Software Engineer, 05/2012 to 12/2013
• Programming of toolkit (.dll file) - Application programming interface, for the printing system.
• Designing and Programming of the printing/scanning system firmware.
• Configuration of Utility App - A GUI based Configuration & Diagnostic Utility for the printing system, implemented using QT Framework.
• Design and Development of Module Simulators - A GUI based application for simulating printer modules for testing purposes.
• Designing and Programming Outlook Add-ins to enhance the outlook features for the users.
• Document Preparation.
Page 3 of 3
Bachelor of Technology: Electronics and Communication, 2011 Matha of Technology – Ernakulam, Kerala
President and Technical Head of Electronics and Communication Students Department. Post-Graduate Diploma: Embedded System Design, 2012 Centre for Development of Advanced Computing – Trivandrum Completed the course with A+ grade
• Sex & Marital Status: Male & Married.
• Age & DOB: 30 years, 28th January 1989.
• Place of Birth: Sharjah, UAE
• Nationality: Indian
• Passport valid till 2027.
• Qatar Driving License Available.
• Permanent Resident Visa with NOC
• Qatar ID: 289********
• Current CTC: 6000 QAR/Month
• Expected CTC: 8000 QAR/Month (Negotiable)