UAE, DUBAI firstname.lastname@example.org
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Palestinian
Date Of Birth : 2th April 1977
Place Of Birth : Lebanon
Sex : Male
Language : Arabic - English
UAE Driving License
Mobile # : 055 – 8638231
Gulf Precast Concrete Company, UAE - Dubai
2011 – Now
Dubai Branch Head Section – Logistics Department
• Coordinate with drivers/operators to guide and instructs them regarding loading & off-loading of raw material/finished goods with the help of Transport Assistant Officer
• Coordinate with Factory/Site Managements (Loading/Un- Loading Teams and Erection Team etc.) and Factory/Site Transport Officer for arrangement of vehicles/equipment for delivery of Raw Material and finished goods Coordinate with Factory/Site Managements (Loading/Un- Loading Teams and Erection Team etc) For internal shifting and Movement of equipment/material
- Manage pick and drop for workers/staff both in day and night Shifts.
• Responsible for physical inspection of vehicles/equipment on regular basis with the Help of Transport Assistant Officer.
• Maintain daily vehicles/equipment check list for logistic Assets under his Supervision.
• Schedule periodical maintenance of equipment/vehicles in Time without effecting Work progress
• Interact with suppliers/service providers regarding break downs and maintenance of factory's hired vehicles and Equipment.
• Resolve any road side issues (Accidents, police and breakdowns) With physical presence during and even after duty hours.
• Coordinate with factories and sites concerned personnel to Stream line daily operational issues
• Coordinate with Factory/Site Managements (Loading/Un-Loading Teams and Erection Team etc) For their on- road and off-road transportation requirements
• Analyze work schedule of drivers/operators both in day and night shifts and plan fleet, under his supervision and according to the given instructions by Logistics Manager.
• Collect delivery notes/Invoices from Suppliers for verification and enters PRSs into ERP system in time.
• Supervise to maintain log book for all equipment/vehicles.
• Responsible to ensure all vehicles are in good & safe working order.
• Report defects and verify they are suitably repaired.
• Instruct all operators and drivers on safe driving, observe their Performance and compliance with traffic rules and report non-complying drivers, arrange safety training as necessary
• Coordinate with EHS department regarding safety inductions and safety related certificates of operators and drivers.
- Instruct the operators/drivers to follow EHS rules/regulations and Work in safe manner to avoid any accident and Interact with HR Coordinator for operators/drivers training and certificates.
• Monitor the attendance and working hours of operators/drivers.
• Responsible for monthly data analysis reports (Budgeted vs. Actual), for fleet of all vehicles/equipment under his supervision.
Gulf Precast Concrete Company, UAE - Dubai
2003 – 2011
Repairing, Loading & Delivery Supervisor
Planning & securing of necessary quantity and kind of trailers needed for daily delivery precast
& hollow core units to sites.
Inspection and checking of all activities in connection with transportation of elements. Checking and recording of attendance of all trailers and forwarding to the management. Daily cooperation with site engineer and production engineer. Follow up of delivery program.
Ensure that the loaded elements are according to the specification & requirements. In coordination with site engineer ensure the safety procedures of the department. Ensure the safety regulations and safety precautions/facilities like PPE are strictly followed & practiced by the subordinates and visitors in the plant. To manage and organize all under his control.
Preparation of daily/weekly programmers for all the sections. Coordinate with the construction section for deliveries and technical matters to installation of elements.
Ensure that the company quality management system is adhered to in accordance with specified requirement.
Responsible to ensure that the necessary goods are available to meet the production dates. Responsible to make sure that the panels are ready for delivery according to the delivery program.
Responsible to ensure that the goods receiving control procedure is followed. Responsible to ensure that nonconformance report contains all details are accurate and legible. Responsible to ensure that all goods are handled in a proper manner. Responsible for the day administration of the processing of delivery in accordance with the storage, packing and delivery procedure.
Keep update records and proper filing.
Responsible to prepare the monthly transport cost of the projects. Gulf Precast Concrete Company, UAE - Dubai
2002 – 2003
Kept proper store documents & records.
Maintained efficient handling & stacking of stores. Computed monthly loading & offloading payments for porters. Compiled monthly, weekly & daily reports.
Accounted for store activities of receipt, dispatch, loading & offloading. Drew up storage plans for all stores.
Carried out routine inspection of stored commodities & storage structures. Arabian Construction Company, Tripoli - Lebanon
1998 – 2002
Civil Engineer - Assistant
Computer & Data Processing
Cost Estimation by using Microsoft Excel
Site Works Supervision
National college, Tripoli - Lebanon
Diploma in computer languages (Windows – MS Office) 1995 – 1996
Sibling Training Center, Saida - Lebanon
Diploma in Assistant Civil Engineer
1997 - 1999
References are available upon request.