An assured, bilingual and technically oriented MSc Management of Information Technology from Coventry University. Enthusiastically looking forward to experiencing professional work in an industry. Having an exceptional skills and ability to solve problems.
Coventry University (2015-2016)
MSc Management of Information Technology
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering & Technology B.Tech Information Technology (2010-2014)
2018 -Internship Project: Channel Performances Sales Analysis (Excel dashboard Creation FMCG Sales data)
• Created Interactive Solution to get deep insights of FMCG Distribution Network and Products performance at Outlet level to optimize the overall sales of the Organization.
Client: British Pharma Multinational
2018 -Internship Project: HUMAN RESOURCE ANALYTICS -Attrition Rate (Tableau)
• This Project is based on Attrition Rate details to the number of people(employee) quitted in a month showing dashboard via using tools Tableau brings together all types of human resources data in a sleek visual interface that drives insights the data.
2016 Dissertation Project: Evaluating the Impact of Knowledge Management on Organizational Efficiency
• Solved a business problem using the tool of knowledge management.
• A solution and strategic plan have been developed for Tata and Reliance telecom company’s problems.
• Knowledge management model was securitized and developed.
• New ideas and concepts were developed upon the implementation of knowledge management.
• Documentation; project fully document through a 23000+ word technical 2015 Project: Environment Conservation Company (ECC): Developing an automated robot boat to solve the Chinese polluted waters.
• A robotic model was designed and developed to clean the polluted waters across China.
• Analysed the management of finance, quality, risk, and human resource that were involved in this process.
• Documentation; project fully document through a 25000+ word technical report.
2014 Dissertation Project: Vampire Attack
• Using vampire attack method, we have analysed a node problems between the user and server.
• Adopted Predecessor and Successor method we have identified the starting node.
• This was deducted to solve the network problem economically.
• This project is basically java oriented.
• Documentation; project fully document through a 40 + pages. Management Skills:
Basic level of Knowledge Management, Project management, Human Resource Management.
Areas of Interest:
Software Development programming, Business Development, Strategic Planning, communication.
Basic Level of programming skill:
C, SQL, Python, R, Tableau
Sales Executive (2015-2016)
Associate Analytics Training program
This program is based on data analyst project and learning background of coding in data analyst.
Best leadership award (school and college).
Volunteer Activities in project management (University level) References
Priory Street, CV1 5FB, UK.
Department of Information Technology
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India.