Senior Human Resource Executive
3.8 years ABOUT ME
Goal-oriented individual with refined interpersonal and multitasking skills. Looking forward to work as a progressive human resource specialist to provide high end support in a fast paced organization where excellent planning and management skills will be fully utilized. B. Tech. (Computer Science) Graduated, June 2016
Maharishi Markandeshwar University 8.54 CGPA
10th +2 Year of Passing: 2012
Sant Nischal Singh Public School Marks: 84%
Yamuna Nagar, Haryana
Metric Year of Passing: 2010
Sant Nischal Singh Public School 9.0 CGPA
Yamuna Nagar, Haryana
Sr. HR Executive
Outline Systems India Pvt. Ltd. January 2019 – Present Being promoted as Sr. HR Executive, I have been taking care of the entire on-boarding team making sure each individual meets the daily targets in timely manner.
• Locating the talent and sharing the best applicants with the management to fill the internal positions of the team by conducting the interviews and finalizing them.
• Understanding the client requirements (Federal, State and Commercial) and assisting the team with proper strategies as in how to meet the deadlines and deliver the reports.
• Trainings: Training the new hires of the team about life-cycle of recruitment that initiates from RFP team and ends at on-boarding team. This includes delivering the information of all
the paperwork (for different employee types), on-boarding portal (Job Diva), and BG, DT portals (Career Builder Employment Screening, Quest Diagnostics, HireRight, and Sterling)
• Audits: Working with the Auditors, and providing the required data for further investigation.
• On-boarding of all the major federal clients (PFPA, DLI, DIA, FBI, NGA etc.) that initiates from the paperwork ending at the candidate’s joining with the client.
• Co-ordination with the Front ends and the Program Managers of different clients for transitioning process and completing the basic requirements like JPAS clearance, background checks, drug screening, CAC and VAR submissions, CI-Polygraph, PIV processing, Indoctrination etc.
• On-boarding of the State (State of MI, State of AZ, and State of MS) and Commercial clients
(Guidehouse and Accenture-Artech) is a part of this position.
• Working with the candidates on state clients to get the pre and post joining process completed (paperwork, BG and DT, Everification, timesheet, orientation, payroll etc.). Also, commercial client’s on-boarding process involves working with different layers of vendors.
• Preparing the vendor letters for the H1B processes and co-coordinating with the main vendor and sub vendor for the work orders, PO’s, extension letters etc. HR Executive
Outline Systems India Pvt. Ltd. June 2017 - December 2018 Working as an on-boarding specialist, I have been taking care of all the US Federal Contracts making sure the candidates reach their interview sites, undergo all the interview rounds.
• Once the candidate is selected, sending the offer package to be completed before they start at the client site.
• The on-boarding involves working on different portals like JOB DIVA, CareerBuilder Screening Portal etc. to conduct the background investigation, Drug Tests etc.
• Multiple interaction phases with the candidates for resolving their each and every query related to paperwork, benefits (Insurance or 401K pension plan), reporting instructions, clearance queries etc.
• Actively working towards the event management activities on festivals and other events.
• Team engagement activities in order to make sure that each member of the team gives equal contribution and involves in the activities.
• Developing the HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them.
• Helping the recruitment team to close certain IT level positions. HR Executive
Code Brew Labs February 2016 - May 2017
• An HR executive with proven expertise in implementing the policies and procedures, recruitment and hiring etc.
• Preparing the job description and attracting the most qualified employees matching them to the job as per the skill-set.
• Recruitment involved closing certain IT and non-IT positions (Android and iOS developer, front-end and backend developers, BDE, BDM, Sales Manager, Business Analyst, DevOp)
• Bringing the candidates on-board and responsible for their induction and orientation.
• Handling all the joining formalities along with the paperwork.
• Looking into the employees’ grievances by conducting skip meetings.
• A core member of the Organisations event manamegement team responsible for organising and managing the events.
• Employee Relations
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Decision Making
• Team Building
• English (US) : Fluent
• Hindi : Fluent
• Punjabi : Native
• Public Speaking
• Listening Music
• Date of Birth: October 23, 1993
• Address: 240-C, Railway Colony, Jagadhri Workshop, Yamuna Nagar, Haryana 135001
• Nationality: Indian
I, Sakshi Rampal, hereby declare that the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.