FINANCE COORDINATOR & CASHIER
Mobile: 052******* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having 10 years of experience and aspiring for Managerial assignments to leverage my broad skills & expertise
To seek a Management track position in a progressive organization that would effectively utilize my prior Experience and personal abilities in achieving the Corporate and Personal Goals. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
1. Company : MEDICLINIC (Formerly - Al-Noor Hospital), Abudhabi Position : Finance Coordinator
Duration : 3 Years (Jan 2014 – August 2017)
2. Company : MEDICLINIC (Formerly - Al-Noor Hospital), Abudhabi Position : Accounts Assistant
Duration : 4 Years (March 2011 – Jan 2014)
3. Company : MEDICLINIC (Formerly - Al-Noor Hospital), Abudhabi Position : Cashier
Duration : 3 Years (Jan 2008 –March 2011)
4. Company : Shiram City Union Finance Pvt. Ltd, India Position : Assistant Accountant
Duration : 1 Year
• Enter posting of purchase, sales, payment, receipt collection & journal voucher
• Submit future payments reports for cash flow estimation
• Custodian of Corporate petty cash float
• Maintaining proper documentation of all petty cash related documents
• Releasing of petty cash to respective employees, suppliers, personnel, etc
• Handled the petty cash accounts of the Branches.
• Verification of bills & reconciliation of total turnover.
• Maintain cash transaction & petty cash book, preparing cash.
• Ensure the Month End Close is completed within the allocated deadline.
• Reconciliation & sorting of the invoices with the system
• Maintaining vendor files and maintaining the same.
• Working on the enquiries of vendors and providing them with necessary details
• Preparing monthly reports and assisting in month end closing.
• Assists auditors for the purpose of providing support and documentation on internal processes for accounts payable and receivable.
• Depositing funds collected from the clients.
• Maintaining financial information through files and documents.
• Externals relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. suppliers, collectors for cheque collection and answering their queries
• Monitoring balances of various accounts and related financial activity
• Made the data entries in the ERP system.
• Perform cash counts based on the surprise request with the observation of GL accountant or some other superior
• Maintaining accounts, databases and daily billings in order and up to date.
• Handling All the cash transaction of on Organization.
• Receive Payment by cash,Cheque,Credit card Etc
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amount are correct at that adequate
• Answer Customer question and provide information on procedure or polices
• Planned and maintained the schedule.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
Experience of reporting and monitoring to tight deadlines
Experience in receivable billing, recording and transaction entry related work
Experience in cashier related work
Good organizational skills with the ability to coordinate activities CREDENTIALS
MBA (Master of Business Administration) from Bharathidasan University in 2006.
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) from Bharathidasan University in 2003. TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY
Operating System : Windows 7, Vista, XP,
Microsoft Office : Office 2010 and Office 2007
Other Application : SAP, ERP, Tally 7.2, Tally 9.2. PERSONAL DOSSIER
Father’s Name : Mr. A. Noordeen
Date of Birth : 03 May, 1982
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Islam
Languages Known : English, Malayalam and Tamil
Driving License : UAE Driving License
Passport Number : N0254695
Place of Issue : Abu dhabi
Date of Issue : 29/11/2015
Date of Expiry : 28/11/2025