Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile no: 755*******
To restart a career that offer challenge and growth with opportunities to enrich my knowledge and skills while contributing my best to the organization I work for.
1)Engineering professional having 2 years of software testing experience
2)Understanding, Analysing and streamlining requirements
3)Proficient in SDLC and Agile Process
4)Developing automation scripts using Selenium
5)Well versed with Test Documentation (Test scenario, Test case, Traceability)
6)Expertise in Bug reporting and tracking process using JIRA and QC.
Worked as a Software Test Engineer in IBM (Manual and Automation)
Meenakshi college of engineering
Venus matric High Sec school
Govt Girls High Sec school
Programming Languages : Java, HTML, CSS
Test automation tools : Selenium WebDriver
Test management tools : QC ALM, JIRA, CONFLUENCE
Project title – MetLife GSSP
Domain - Insurance
Role - Test engineer(Manual)
GSSP is a global platform where it has developed its core features in sales and services. It customizes the application according to the client requirement.
1) Understanding and analysing test requirements.
2) Designing Test cases based on FRD and user stories.
3) Deriving Test scenarios, documenting test cases and collecting Test data for functional testing and creating traceability matrix.
4) Creating Test batches, executing test cases and reporting defects.
5) Creating and Tracking defects in JIRA and QC.
6) Selecting test cases for regression testing, Sanity Testing and smoke testing on modified software builds.
Project title – MetLife SFDC
Domain - Insurance
Role - Test engineer(Automation)
SFDC is a sales force platform where we can develop and test the software applications based on user requirements.
1) Understanding and analysing test requirements
2) Analysing the manual test cases that are feasible for automation.
3) Developing the automation scripts based on feasibility analysis.
4) Executing the automated scripts and debugging the failed scripts.
5) Raising defects in QC and involved in defect management.
6) Pushing the completed code into Bit bucket.
7) Identifying the regression test cases for modified software builds.
Received “BRAVO AWARD 2017” for the work contributed to the project.
1)Good communication and interpersonal skills
2)Likely to maintain good time management
3)Ability to work under extreme pressure
4)Quick learning of new concepts
Career Gap : 1 year due to maternity.
Father name : KASTHURI RANGAN A
Date of birth : 14-03-1994.
Address for communication : 197 Iyyappan Salai,
I hereby declare that above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Chennai signature