London Drugs - Grande Prairie, AB
June 2015 to Present
mixing compounds, customer service, sending and receiving orders, directing customers in right direction, dealing with prescriptions, counting pills, Cashier
Home Hardware - Grande Prairie, AB
June 2014 to September 2014
Set up and explained new membership contracts.
• Recommended alternative items if product was out of stock
• Replenished supplies, bags and other material at each cash wrap.
• Contacted customer to follow up on orders and inform them of up-coming promotions and events.
• Designed displays to make the stores experience, engaging and reassuring.
• Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
• monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
• Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments. Bartender/housekeeping
Sheriden Lawrence Hotel - Fort Vermilion, AB
February 2012 to August 2012
Fort Vermilion, AB
• Maintained cleanliness and presentation of hotel rooms.
• Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledge dedication to excellent customer service.
• Helped drive sales goals and achieve monthly quotes.
• Learned, referenced and applied product knowledge information
• Replenished supplies bags and other material at each cash wrap.
• Washed, dried and folded laundry.
• stalked shelves
• made sure customer needs were met
Front Desk Associate
Grande Prairie Inn - Grande Prairie, AB
November 2008 to November 2009
Asked open- ended questions to asses customer needs.
• Routinely answered customer question regarding merchandise and pricing.
• Monitored cash drawers in multiple stations checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
• Provided on-going guest service.
• Answered a number of calls per day addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing information.
• Contacted customer to follow up on reservations
• Investigated and resolved customer inquiries in a timely manner.
• Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
Polar Gas - Fort Vermilion, AB
December 1996 to July 1997
Assisted customers with food selection, inquiries and order customization request.
• Bagged, box or gift- wrapped sold merchandise per customer's request.
• Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
• Organized store merchandise racks by size, style and colour to promote visually appealing environment.
• Designed displays to make the store experience interactive, engaging and reassuring. Education
High School Diploma
Fort Vermilion Public School
• Quick learner
• Cash flow management
• Strategic sales knowledge
• Credit card processing
• Multi-line phone talent
• Training development aptitude
• strong client relations
• Exceptional communication skills
• Trusted key holder
• Creative problem solver