● Orland Scott
Building Maintenance Engineer
Harvey, IL 60426
email@example.com - 312-***-**** / 312-***-**** To obtain a building maintenance engineer position with a company that I can utilize my skills and ability and grow with. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Jewel Osco distribution center - Melrose Park, IL- May 2016 to Present
● Maintain building operations.
Maintenance Mech. 2
VENTURA Food - Thornton, IL-
February 2014 to September 2014
● Maintain two high pressure boilers, two 150 psi Ingersoll Rands.
● Waste water treatment station, tank farm.
● All production floor equipment, along with building facilities. Accomplishments
● Downtime was very minimal.
● Electrical schematic reading.
● PLC troubleshooting.
● Tig and Mig welding.
● Skills and ability to learn with over 20+ years. Maintenance Mechanic
JF Labs - Chicago, IL-
January 2013 to April 2013
● Maintain all production floor equipment.
● Operated and maintain high pressure boilers and all production floor equipment. Accomplishments
● Fabricate better ways for production to run.
● Electronic,welding, plumbing computer
Bay Valley Foods - Chicago, IL-
December 2008 to December 2012
● Maintained and repaired two YMC 450 XL vilter compressors, for ammonia Systems.
● Compliance for water treatment system.
● Daily maintenance of evaporators and condensers and pumps.
● Maintained mechanical equipment for valves
● Chemical programmer for holding tanks.
● Production ran very efficient .and a new line was added because of it. Skills Used
● Tig welding fabricating of conveyors, compressors rebuilding.
● Electrical troubleshooting. etc.
OSI LLC - Chicago, IL-January 2006 to January 2007 Responsibilities
● Maintain meat former.
● Troubleshoot electrical problems on production lines.
● Operated and maintain two Frick ammonia chillers - and did daily rounds of building facility. Accomplishments
● Productions down was very minimal..
● Welding plumbing, motor and pump repair.
● Electrical components troubleshooting.
● Fabrication of metal conveyors.
UBM & JC Maintenance, Inc. - Carol Stream, IL-
October 2004 to October 2005
● Supervised a crew of six people.
● Duties included maintaining buildings and grounds.
● Welding components of pipelines and boilers by layout of blueprints to perform job tasks. MI-Technician Level 1
Argonne Laboratories/Department of Energy - Darien, IL- May 2000 to February 2003
● Fabricated and repaired building equipment.
● Maintained equipment for scientist to conduct experiments for all building operation.
● Trended H.V.A.C daily for proper air flow.
Department of Engineer
U.S.A. Detergent - Chicago, IL-
February 1999 to February 2000
● Maintained building equipment.
● Performed maintenance on roller conveyors in units.
● Completed pipe welding and repairs.
Department of Engineer
Ed Miniat - Chicago, IL-
January 1998 to February 1999
● Performed maintenance in food processing plant.
● Completed welding for metal components specified by blueprints. Department of Engineer
Foster Wheeler - Robbins, IL-
October 1997 to January 1999
● Performed maintenance of pneumatic equipment.
● Maintained electrical controls and devices.
● Duties included installation of systems.
● Fabricated and maintained conveyor belts.
● Installed cable and fiber optic wiring.
● Repaired and maintained boilers, blowers, and pumps. Department of Engineer
City Colleges of Chicago - Chicago, IL-
September 1982 to April 1998
● Maintained two Brash P.V.I. Boilers at 35 lbs each; two Trane Centravac Chiller Units, including thirty-package heating and cooling rooftop units.
● Duties included ventilation and refrigeration units, cooling towers - and air compressors, chemical water treatment and pumps.
● Pneumatic and electrical computerized controls quality air with VAV and VVT air systems. EDUCATION
AA in Art Design
Calvin Christian College - Grand Rapids, MI
Able to troubleshoot and repair plc controllers. Replace and repair electrical components motors and pumps. Completed Johnson Controls class in HVAC arc tig and stick welding and burning. (10+ years)