H.No.***-D, NRR PURAM COLONY,
SITE-1, BORABANDA, Email Id :email@example.com
HYDERABAD-500018. Contact No.: +91-784*******
Looking for a challenging caliber, which extracts my knowledge, talents and skills that helps me and my organization to gain further knowledge EXPERIENCE
Working with HSBC as a Customer Due Diligence analyst in KYC Operations from Jan 2017 till date
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Conducting CDD on SCC/PEP clients
• Performing CDD on Retail and High Net worth individual clients
• Obtaining CDD of the clients from Relationship Managers for checking the remittances
• Obtaining documentary evidences for suspicious transactions and approving the transactions
• Periodic review of KYC documents and conduct CDD reviews on a regular basis
• Performing CDD on Low risk/Medium risk/High risk customers
• Periodic review of changes made in Company, Management, business and board members of The corporate clients
• Monitoring the annual KYC and CDD of all clients
• Internet search for obtaining the details of Company (Beta companies link)
• Adhering to OFAC (he Office of Foreign Assets Control) Sanctions CFT
(Combating Financing the Terrorism) and other compliance FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
● Investigated reviewed and monitored suspicious customers account transaction activities and made recommendations for further review or closure. ROLE: ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING :
● Scrutinizing & verifying the new Relationship opening forms
● Name Screening and Legacy Screening.
● Analysis and Closing Transaction Monitoring alerts.
● Analysis and Closing of alerts in Legacy Screening.
● Organize and conduct training sessions for the new Joiners.
● Handled and resolved queries of Relationship Managers in FCRM (Financial Customer Relationship Management) and Staff Ware within a TAT (Turn around Time) for providing world-class customer Service.
● Screening of transactions which includes inward/outward remittances and account opening.
● Handled Clients Annual KYC review.
● Escalating Pending / Overdue pending cases for Annual KYC review to Branch compliance.
● Maintaining 100% Accuracy right from the time of my production
● Received many appreciation mails from senior leadership team for my nature of work.
● Recognized as Quick Learner and an Asset of the Process by the Manager.
● Got the Responsibility in supporting backup for team for making work done EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
2014-2016 : M.B.A (HR & Finance)-St.Xavier’s PG College(OU) 2011-2014 :B.Com(Comp): Don Bosco Degree College(OU) 2009-2011 : Intermediate (MEC): MNR Junior College (Board Of Intermediate) 2008-2009: (SSC) St.Josephs High School(Board of School Secondary Education TECHNICAL SKILLS:
● MS Office.
● ADCA (Advance diploma computer application)
● Basic Computer Knowledge.
Value Additions :
● Ability to learn & apply new techniques.
● Ability to work in a team.
● Ability to handle Stress.
● Ability to work under time bounded Environment.
Name : SABA
Father’s Name :MD. SAMIUDDIN
Date of Birth. :8th January, 1994.
Nationality : Indian.
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Telugu
Marital Status : Single
Religion : Islam