DINESH KUMAR D
• An enthusiastic professional with over 12 years of experience in Administration and facility field
• A self-motivated individual with strong management skills acquired through coordinating across the functional departments of the performing organization and its partners and vendors.
• Proficient in problem solving and communication skills by interfacing with Sponsor, Alliance partners, vendors.
• Efficient in query resolution, customer view process issues, customer support, and communication across clients and stake holders involved. Key Performances:
• Initiated and completed the Organizing, Arranging, Coordinating meeting for high level management Personnel.
• Sound Knowledge in the areas of Administration.
• Ensure proper Supervision of housekeeping, maintenance and security of office premises.
• Bachelor of Business Administration graduated from University of Madras, Chennai. Professional Experience:
DASSAULT SYSTEMES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Premises Infrastructure & Procurement (ADMIN EXECUTIVE) Nov 2006 till 14-AUG-2019.
Vendor contract, renewal of AMC, bill verifications and certifications and follow-ups.
Petty cash Handling.
Interfacing with the pest control for carrying out the pest control activities at the entire premises.
Taking care of Broadband, Telecommunications and access control system.
Maintenance of electrical and electronic components and ensure the working conditions.
Managing vendor AMC and other maintenance.
Act as the point of contact between the executives internal/external clients.
Coordinating with procurement and finance team for purchasing company assets.
Ensure operations adhere policy and regulations.
Execute all planned, preventive maintenance schedule for the upkeep of the facility.
Housekeeping, office management, pantry management, IT & Non IT management, Stationery management.
Maintain records of office assets.
Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment.
Maintain expenses below budget through accurate planning.
Make travel arrangements etc.
Organizing, Arranging, Coordinating meeting for high level management Personnel.
Organize and supervise other office activities (Event Planning, Office Renovations).
To ensure accuracy in the billing data and timely payment to the vendor.
Handling joining formalities of new employee and employee exit formalities.
Taking care of seating/ system arrangements and Documentation of new employees.
Tracking birthday and anniversary of the employee and arranging cake and bouquets for the celebrations.
Other Functional Experience – 3 Years
Organization : ICICI Bank, (June-2004 till Nov-2006) Designation : Office Admin
Handling Incoming and outgoing Telephone calls
Data Entry in word & excel
Handling front office reception
Maintaining attendance of staff
Organizes of official meeting
Hotel Booking for Employees
Conference / Training hall booking
Travel Arrangement for Employees
Flight Bookings & Cab Arrangements
Accounts related follow up with customers
Stationery Indenting & Maintenance
Bank related activities
Oversee the activities of Housekeeping & Security personal Key Strength
Self-Starter with ability to manage fast changing situations in ambiguous environments and deliver results.
Quicker adaptation cycles and learning curves.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good team player and possess good interpersonal skills. Computer Exposure
Excellent Computer skills of MS Office – MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Internet & E-mail.
Operating System : Windows
Name : Dinesh Kumar. D
Date of Birth : 06.10.1987
Father’s Name : Dhakshnamoorthy. K
Marital Status : Married
Postal Address : B22, II Floor, Kadambari ‘B’, Shantiniketan Apts, City Link Road, Adambakkam, Chennai-600088,
Nationality : Indian
Interest : Travelling & listening to music
Languages known : Tamil & English
Contact Number : +91-984**-*****
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge.
Dinesh Kumar. D