- Personal Information
Nationality : Jordanian
Permanent Address: Amman, Jordan / Mobile: +962-********* email@example.com
- Personal Profile
Ambitious and confident professional in what i am assigned for, with interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills. The variety in my work experience in many different brands, Marriot, Sheraton, Hilton,Intercontinental, Radisson blue, in hospitality industry, customer service,, training has been refined and developed my skills in many directions such as management, leadership, teamwork, coordination, training and planning.
During my career path I successfully combined my responsibilities with work and other commitments showing myself to be self-motivated, organized and capable of working under pressure. I have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to see things through to completion. I enjoy working on my own initiative or in a team. In short, I am reliable, trustworthy, hardworking and eager to learn and have a genuine interest in being part of the family.
As a professional, I am seeking to become actively engaged in a challenging senior level position in Housekeeping, where I can use my skills to utilize what I have learnt from my previous experience in different places.
In addition to that I have to mention that I was with the opening team for Dead Sea Mövenpick, Marriott Dead Sea,
Aqaba Mövenpick and as a task force for Mövenpick TalaBay opening.
- Core Competences
Training Needs Assessment
- Executive Housekeeper Jan 2017- present)
JPTD ( Talabay, Radisson, Oryx international Hotel and Marina Hotel and resort )
- Supervises and coordinates activities of room attendant, house attendant, public area cleaners and floor supervisors. Assists in the managing and directing of the day–to–day operations of all Housekeeping and laundry functions.
- Participates in and enforces quality assurance for Housekeeping Department and department cost control measures. Submit requests for repair and periodic maintenance of cleaning equipment.
- Prepares store requisition, purchase other supplies and equipment, also monitor par stock on all housekeeping guest supplies and linens.
- Select, staff, recruit, hire, and train qualified housekeeping candidates. Attends training seminars to perfect housekeeping techniques and procedures, and enhance supervisory skills. Assistant Housekeeping Manger (Oct 2015 – Jan 2017) Double tree by Hilton, Aqaba
In charge of the Housekeeping department run and manage all the operation including the laundry and the recreation department.
Housekeeping Supervisor & Departmental Trainer
IHG InterContinental Hotels Group - Aqaba Resort – Jordan (Aug 2012 – Nov.2015) Handling the following duties at InterContinental Aqaba Resort at supervisor level:
- Evaluating the training requirements for each Housekeeping attendant by consulting with department head, taking into consideration guest's feedback.
- Preparing reports on the training needs effectiveness and performance.
- Delivering training sessions and follow-up all training activities in Housekeeping Dept.
- Developing all training policies and procedures.
- Preparing the monthly training calendar.
- Preparing the weekly duty rota.
- Observe and follow up the balance of vacation days for all the Hk staff.
- In charge of Housekeeping Dept on the absence of the Exc.Housekeeper.
- Handling day to day work in the floors with the other supervisors.
- Ensure that cleanliness of the public areas is up to the standard.
- Preparing all the evaluations required for attendants & supervisors.
- Ensure the I clean steps program are implemented in daily basis.
- Conduct a daily briefings to ensure the hotel activities are well known
- Responsible of training all the new employees
Housekeeping senior supervisor
Movenpick resort & residences, Aqaba (Apr 2007 – July 2012) Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action. Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
Coordinates work activities among departments, Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
Intercontinental Aqaba – Resort ( 8
August 2012 – 1
- In charge of all public areas housekeeping attendants &supervisors.
- Delivering training sessions for housekeeping staff.
- Updating the daily operation of the public area attendants.
- Prepare the weekly duty rota and vacations for public area staff. Certificates of Achievements
1. Total quality management, Amman, Marriott hotel 2. Morale – hourly employee, Amman, Marriott hotel 3. Basic management course, Movenpick Resort & Residences, Aqaba 4. Cherish ( serving guest rights ), Movenpick Resort & Residences, Aqaba 5. Handling chemicals safely Movenpick Resort & Residences, Aqaba 6. Leader ship intensive (one year), Movenpick Resort & Residences, Aqaba 7. Importance of ethics ( point man), Movenpick Resort & Residences, Aqaba 8. Jordan training center, Leader ship ( point man) 9. Jordan training center, Anti – corruption
10. Jordan training center, Quality friendship
11. Dubai – xi systems, Guest satisfaction, Sheraton Dubai 12. Training Path, Craft Training Certificate (CTC), Intercontinental Hotels Group, Amman Education
- Diploma Degree in English literature
Alblaqa applied university
- Diploma degree in teaching tactics
Alblaqa applied university
Language Skills (5- excellent; 1- basic)
Language Reading Speaking Writing
Arabic 5 5 5
English 4 4 4
- Computer Skills Windows, MS Office and internet applications.
- ONQ system, Portel system, Opera system
- Hobbies Football, Chess, Reading.
Will be provided upon request.