**** ******* ***, ***. ***, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Proactive University of Minnesota graduate, recently returning to USA from Seoul, South Korea, seeking a full-time position in work place safety governmental services. Excellent background in all aspects of managerial and customer service services, as well as time management and problem solving skills.
University of Minnesota – Twin Cities Minneapolis, MN, USA Bachelor of Arts Linguistics (May 2016)
Honors: Dean’s list, Bright Lights recognition, The National Society of Leadership and Success TEACHING EXPERIENCE
Mokdong Sogang Language Program 435, Mokdongdong-ro, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea ESL Teacher Mar 2018 – Feb 2019
• Maintain classroom discipline while using teaching techniques to help students learn the different linguistic branches of English such as phonics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, and pragmatics.
• Instructed English classes in science, math, coding, essay writing, speech, reading comprehension, cooking, project making, art, ethics, history, and dictation.
• Created detailed lesson plans, activities, reviews, vocabulary units, and writing prompts for classes and summer/winter camps.
• Demonstrated strong leadership, patience, and communication skills while guiding classes through varied activities.
• Evaluated student learning levels, monitoring, staff meetings, and completed administrative duties. WORK EXPERIENCE
Hy-Vee Fairmont, MN, USA
Assistant Manager Oct 2017 – Feb 2018
• Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
• Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
• Hire, train, and evaluate personnel in a sales and marketing establishment.
• Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised. Fairmont Aquatic Park Fairmont, MN, USA
Assistant Manager Jun 2006 – Aug 2017
• Examine injured persons and administer first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation, if necessary, using training and medical supplies and equipment.
• Conducting inservices and training of new assistant managers, headguards, and new guards.
• Maintain a clean and safe facility for patrons and staff in the conditions of attractions, chemical levels, facility upkeep, and supply inventory.
• Overseeing time sheets, schedules, and breaks.
• Lead and schedule swimming class seasons, open swim, and aquatic classes. ADDITIONAL SKILLS
• Native English Speaker
• Microsoft Office