Bangalore (Ready to relocate)
+91-620-**-***-** (24x7 Voice/ Whatsapp)
JOB ROLE:. Sr. Software developer / DotNet Consultant SKILLS
ASP.NET CORE, MVC CORE, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, SQL SERVER,JQUERY,ANGULAR,JSON, XAMARIN,BOOTSTRAP,HTML5,MDB, TELERIK, POWER BI, ORACLE PL/SQL, Azure DevOps CI/CD, Git, MICRO SERVICES, DESIGN PATTERN, WEB API, RESTFUL, WCF SERVICES. Total Experience: 7 yrs.
Notice Period: Served.
● Identifying and gathering business requirements
● Offering software solutions to clients
● Recommending software developments and implementations
● Developing required system changes
● Coordinating workflow processes
● Solving technical quality issues
● Monitoring technical design processes
● Collaborating with software professionals to create software solutions
● Documenting business requirements
● Testing solutions to make sure they meet customer requirements EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
MFK Software, Jamshedpur— Dot Net Consultant
JANUARY 2018 - PRESENT
Project: Blogging website
Tools: MVC CORE 2.2, C#, EF CORE, HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, SQL SERVER-2017.
● Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
● Testing and improving the design of the website.
● Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
● Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
● Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
● Working with different content management systems.
● Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
● Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
● Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
● Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure. Project: e-CampusLink(ERP) Web Application:
Tools: ASP.NET CORE C#, SQL SERVER 2017, JQUERY, HTML5, BS4.
● Student Information - for all the information related to student like student search, profile, student admission, student history
● Fees Collection - for all the details related to student fees collection, fees master creation, fees dues, fees reports
● Income - for all the income other than fees collection can be manage here like add income, search income, income head
● Expenses - for all the expenses related to school can be manage here like add expenses, search expenses, expense head
● Attendance - for managing student attendance and attendance report
● Examinations - for managing all the exams conducted by school like create exam, schedule exam, exam marks entry, marks grade
● Academics - for managing all the parameters / master data required to run school like classes, sections, subjects, assign teachers, class timetable, promote student to upper class
● Library - all the books in your library can be manage here
● Inventory - manage all the assets of your school with stocks and store under inventory module
● Transport - for managing transportation service like routes and their fares
● Hostel - for managing hostels, hostel rooms and their fares
● Certificate - design and generate student certificate and ID Card here
● Front CMS - manage front public site of Smart School here by creating pages, menus, events, gallery, news
● Reports - all the various reports related to different modules can be found here
● System Settings - configure Smart School here for different settings like school, sessions, admin password, SMS, Paypal, backup / restore, languages
● Calendar & ToDo List - track and manage all daily/monthly activities and create your task in todo list
Project: e-CampusLink(ERP) Mobile App:
Tools: ASP.NET CORE WEB API WITH C#, SQL SERVER 2017, XAMARIN FORMS.
● Files sharing
● Assignments to students and in-app submissions
● Smart Diary
● Classwork, homework updates at a touch of a button
● In-app and SMS notifications
● School Directory and 1 to 1 updates to users
● Deploying to play store.
Tinplate Company of India, Jamshedpur— Consultant Project: Customer Care Handling Process (CCHP) (Intranet web based) Tools: ASP.NET MVC 5 WITH C#, Oracle 11g, JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, Telerik. OCTOBER 2016 - JANUARY-2018
● Service complaint operation, 2. Service complaint Marketing, 3. Product Complaints, 4. Customer concern
● Each complain raised by initiator then it will automatically forwarded to QA to fill QA response on CRIR then next move
● To Feedback by QA for putting feedback on that complains then automatically move to FCIR for inspection and next moves to for approval by VP and then move to approval by ED finally send for compensation to the finance.
● Implementing Credit Management:
● Credit Management is a process in which Company sells a product / service to customers on credit basis. The company collects payments from customer at a later time, after sale of product. The amount of credit fixed by a company for a customer is called credit limit.
● The customer can Purchase the product from a company within the credit limit, and when the credit limit is crossed, order is blocked by the system.
● Creating customer number range for sales and assign to customer account groups
● Creating customer material info record
● Creating sales document type.
Indian Steel & Wire Products (ISWP), Jamshedpur— Sr. Dot Net Developer Project: Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) (Intranet web based application) Tools: ASP.NET MVC 5 WITH C#, Oracle 11g, JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, Crystal Report. NOVEMBER 2015 - OCTOBER 2016
● Process data
● Work operations data
● Returned product
● Quality audit reports
● Quality records
● Service records
● Analyze the root cause of the issue and identify all actions needed to correct and prevent recurrence
● Intimation of each action to HoD via mail and sms.
● Auditor can select their desired department to be audit.
● A unique audit id will be shared with auditee.
Jamshedpur Utility Services Company (JUSCO Ltd.), Jamshedpur— Sr. Dot Net Developer
AUGUST 2014 - NOVEMBER 2015
Project: Vendor Management System (VMS) for Jusco Ltd. Tools: ASP.NET MVC 5 WITH C#, Oracle 11g, JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, Crystal Report. Allow your vendor management teams to collect, upload and sync documents digitally and paperlessly
– while on the field. Route them to the verification team based on agent availability or any criteria of your choosing. Integrate with verification systems in real-time.
● Add new vendors easily
● Live-track vendor performance
● Identify and act upon up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
● Allow your team to identify and act upon upsell opportunities, using digital signals + manual activity addition. Agents can add activities straight from their mobile app directly from the JMR android app.
● Give dynamic forms for different verticals
● Vendor management team might be divided by the product category or verticals that they handle. Dynamic forms make their work easy by displaying only the fields necessary for their particular vertical. This gives your team a clutter-free experience when they onboard to field.
● vendors engaged summary
● As soon as a vendor meeting is over, you can automatically send meeting details, onboarding steps, tips to improve an existing vendor’s performance and more to the vendor based on the disposition of the meeting or as job card assigned.
● All the work entry input by site engineer with particular work description or input by workoreder number where cost of work fetched from SAP where they can easily calculate work cost to be submitted in Joint Management Relation (JMR).
● Finally at the end of the month all bill will be shown to Sr. Manager of billing department as abstract of billing format.
● After approving abstract will be submitted into SAP to raise payment order. TISCO (TATA Steel Ltd.), Jamshedpur— Dot Net Developer JANUARY 2013 - AUGUST 2014
leverages the latest HMI/SCADA technologies that deliver faster time-to-insight and greater efficiency for operators, while providing rapid application development for system integrators.HTML5 optional interface, ABB features a new graphical engine to modernize the HMI/SCADA experience. The intuitive user experience reduces operator errors and improves response time to events and incidents. This new generation of software combines proven HMI/SCADA capabilities
● Implemented alarm system for particular equipments levels.
● Implemented setpoint for motors anduration fan speed level.
● Working with induration module and map the value to particular canvayer and heat values.
● Settings up all value from matrikon server to primary server with Oracle database and mapping with Silver light UI plant screen for each module. EDUCATION
Bachelor degree in computer application.
● Native place: JAMSHEDPUR
● Languages: ENG,HIN,URDU
● Nationality: INDIAN
● Marital Status: Married
● DoB:. 1987
ASP.NET, ASP.NET CORE,ASP DOT NET, SR. ASP.NET, MVC, DOT NET DEVELOPER, .NET DEVELOPER, DATA ANALYTICS, POWER BI, SSRS, REPORT, MOBILE DEVELOPER, ANDROID DEVELOPER, IOS DEVELOPER, XAMARIN DEVELOPER, AZURE, SQL SERVER, TELERIK, KENDO UI, ANGULAR JS, AGILE, SCRUM, 5 YEAR EXPERIENCE, 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE, 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE, 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE, BANGALORE, CHENNAI, HYDERABAD, DUBAI, INDIA, MUMBAI, IMMEDIATE, IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE, NOTICE PERIOD 7 DAYS, NOTICE PERIOD 15 DAYS.