Akshay Ramesh Marathe Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
At & post:- Poharadevi (Electronics and Power)
Taluka:- Manora Email ID:- maratheakshay98 @gmail.com Dist.:- Washim[M.H] Contact No:- 956*******
To obtain a position that will enable me to use my organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people and to understand my responsibilities.
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering(Electronics and Power) Examination
Year of passing Percenta
ge S.S.C MSBSHSE
PUNE 2013 71.20
DIPLOMA MSBTE 2016 70.12
TITLE:- Wireless Power Transfer by using Inductive Coupling. Description: In this project we have designed an electrical circuit which is used for wireless Transmission of electrical power near about 1 meter. In this case the output devices may be ac or dc as per the load requirement. Wireless power transmission is used for
● Mobile Charging
● Battery Charging.
● Bulb of 60 watt, Fan etc
DEGREE PROJECT :-
TITLE:- Smart Irrigation System.
Description:- This project is specially applicable for automatic watering to the plant in close shaded area and garden etc
In this project we have used
● Arduino uno
● Soil moisture sensor
● Light Dependent resister (LDR)
● Temperature sensor (LM -35 )
● SPDT Relays, etc
● Transformer Manufacturing Company, Pusad :- construction, working, cooling methods, types, testing, winding, protection against fault etc.
● Electric Traction System, Railway Station, Shegaon:- Locomotive, function and working, catenary wires, electric motors, etc
● Wind power station, Sawargaon:- coupling between Turbine and Generator, Control panel, wiring connection, etc
● Member of Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE) Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 04 Nov1997
Language Known : English, Hindi, Marathi, Banjara. Hobbies : Playing cricket,
Making new friends.
Strength : Good learner,
Flexible with Positive attitude towards challenges. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVTIES:
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
(Akshay Ramesh Marathe)