Name JYOTI GUPTA
Date of Birth 11.01.1972
Marital Status Married, blessed with 2 daughters
Residential Address Flat No.232, Evergreen Towers, Behind Govt School, DesuMajra,
Sector-125, SAS Nagar, Kharar-140301.
E-mail id email@example.com
A dedicated and trained post graduate teacher for whom working in a competent and stimulating professional environment is a challenge with proven accomplishments. Personal attributes include dedication towards my job…capacity to get the things done…capable to new areas of work related to teaching profile…have a knack of executing the assignment taken with practical methodologies… and effectiveness in working as part of the team. Career Objective
To pursue a challenging teaching profession that encourage learning and creativity, wherein I can prove my abilities and capabilities with a distinct goal so as to prove myself worthy in all changing ambience in the event of satisfying my higher authorities and school management. Also, to achieve a responsible position in my profession through smart work, pure dedication and commitment towards my job.
Vision & Mission
Seeking a challenging environment that encourage learning and creativity, where teaching faculty take pride what they do. Also, to provide exposure to new ideas and promote professional & personal growth. Educational Qualification
Level Year Board / University Division Subjects
* SSC 1987 J &K Education Board IInd English, Hindi, Math, Science, S. Studies
* HSC 1989 J &K Education Board IInd English, Education, Economics, Hindi
* B.A. 1992 Jammu University IInd English, Education, Economics, Hindi
* B.Ed. 1994 Jammu University Ist Teaching Subjects: Hindi, S. Studies
* M.Ed. 1998 Simla University IInd Social Foundation, Education Technology, Psychology, Methodology, Comparative Study,
Principles & Procedures of Guidance.
Total Work Experience (12+ Years)
• Worked in A.P.J. Smart School, Mundi Kharar from April’2014 to March’2016 as a Hindi teacher.
• Associated with K.B. DAV High Sec School, Sector-7, Chandigarh from May’2009 to March’2014 as a Hindi teacher.
• Prior to above, worked as a Lecturer in Thakur S.N. B.Ed. College, Kandivli, Mumbai from June’2007 to April’2008 (1 complete session).
• Associated with N.H. English Academy, Mira Road, Mumbai from April’2005 to May’2007.
• Worked in Rustomjee International School, Dahisar, Mumbai from Jan’2002 to March’2005.
• Started my teaching career by working with Jyoti Academy-a Private Public School in Jammu from April’1994 to Sept’2000. A part of my active responsibilities apart from teaching was involved in preparing school result to be forwarded to Zonal Education Office.
• During my teaching tenure, corrected SSC papers of Social Studies & Hindi for J& K State Education Board, for 6 years.
• Well versed with curriculum of CBSE, ICSE & State Board of School Education. Continued….
• Knowledge of child psychology and problem solving with effective methodologies
• Excellent interpersonal & persuasive skills, perseverance, rapport building skills, demonstrative and result oriented
• Flair for enriching the academic & cultural standard of the school and aspiring to become a dedicated teacher in my profession
• Proven ability of work under pressure with fire in belly to thrive for excellence. Significant Details
Successfully supervised sessions of B.Ed. teaching practice lessons of Hindi & S. Studies; during my tenure with Thakur S.N. B.Ed. College, Kandivli, Mumbai.
• With my values in mind, I have to construct a profile of an ideal job profile and compare that with my own job. To evaluate the key skills needed for my job and rate my own skills against them.
• To make sure to maintain and enhance my employability i.e. benchmarking myself against others and ensuring to keep my core skills up to date and continually learn new ones.
• To prove my professional expertise, capabilities and integrate the same with school management objectives, thereby contributing and realizing innovative strategies and escalating up to senior level. Languages Known
English, Hindi, Punjabi, Dogri.
Microsoft WINDOWS, M.S. Excel 2000, Power point, etc. Co-Curricular Activities
• Participated & qualified in All India State Level Referee Examination conducted by Amateur Kabbadi Association, Jammu.
• Dramatic- acted in several dramas at college / university level.
• Actively taken initiatives till date in conducting & participating in cultural programmes, opening & closing ceremonies of Sports events, exhibition & related events; during my teaching profession. Strengths:
• Articulate the vision of the school as stipulated and laid down by the management; with a distinct & focused approach.
• Ability to aggressively & closely involve myself with staff members as well as student-teacher relationship in fulfilling the set goals.
• To be innovative in my ideas in adopting the practical methodologies to escalate to a senior position.
• Possess effective presentation & demonstration skills. Hobbies
Numismatics, making handicrafts, listening to music, reading books & magazines, books & article collection related to cooking, interior decoration, etc.
Kabbadi, Carom, Kho-Kho, Badminton.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. I would be glad to provide further details when we meet in person. JYOTI GUPTA