SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
● 1.9 years of experience in building web products in JAVA.
● Hands-on experience of working in an Agile team using right tools.
● Programming experience using MVC, JAVA, REST API, Web Services, OOPS, Ajax, Bootstrap, JSON, MongoDB and MySQL.
● A highly motivated individual eager to learn, able to work within tight deadlines, and who can communicate effectively with technical peers as well as business users. Someone who encourages learning and the sharing of ideas and is always open to new ways of working. EXPERIENCE:
Java Developer January 2019 – Present
OpenXcell Technolabs, Ahmedabad, India
● Quickly learnt the existing product OrderHive and started maintaining and adding features.
● Moved non-docker based deployments to docker in order to reduce cost.
● Integrated Firebase with OrderHive to provide intelligent notifications to customers.
● Developed Logging Dashboard and added custom logs on ElasticSearch database using Kibana.
● Integrated OrderHive with Etsy, WooCommerce and Shopify to enable Customer, Product and Order.
● Integrated OrderHive with QuickBooks Online and pushed Customer Invoice with Tax details and payment terms.
● Developed Custom Reports like All Over Inventory Logs, Global Product Sales Report, Sales Beet Squeeze Report, Stock Take Report etc. on customer requirements.
● Participated in the entire life cycle Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project right from the initial requirements gathering to implementation.
● Design & code UIs using JAVA, MVC, Spring, SpringBoot. Software Developer Intern December 2017 – December 2018 TechForce Infotech, Ahmedabad, India
● Worked within a team to deliver an onboarding and tracking module in The Universal Gateway.
● Developed a multilingual website using JAVA Locales.
● Started Alexa Development at the company, prepared and published two skills on Alexa Skill Store and gave training to the development team.
● Worked with AWS Lambda Functions, DynamoDB, RDS to build scalable serverless module for Alexa Skills.
● Developed and consumed Web Services using XML and REST and API documentation using Swagger.
● Performed Smoke testing using "Postman" and automated functional testing using Cucumber.
● Database design, preparing entity relation diagrams and UML case diagrams using Visio tool.
● Performed a variety of tasks including web site development and maintenance, research and report preparation, survey preparation and analysis.
● OrderHive - Orderhive is #1 cloud-based orders, inventory and shipping management system. Integrate all your relevant data to track entire product movement from warehouse to end-customer. It allows you to take smarter business decisions.
● TrackHive - Trackhive is your one stop solution to track multiple shipments from various service providers. Simply enter your shipment tracking id from USPS, UPS, Australia Post, FedEx, Delhivery and get the exact status of your shipment on a single screen.
● The Universal Gateway(TUG) -TUG is where you find One stop service station without including Third party.
● NumberTwist Alexa Game - An interesting two player selected number multiple clapping game.
● Housie Alexa Skill -Housie is the Alexa Skill which make everyone play Housie without having a game board.
● Languages: Java
● Frameworks :Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate
● Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch,
● Operation System: Windows, Unix, Linux
● Technologies: REST API, ActiveMQ, Spring Security, Spring Mail Service, Firebase,Java 8,Hibernate
● Tools: Cucumber, Selenium, Git, Maven, Gradle, Swagger, Jenkins, Kibana, Docker,Eclipse EDUCATION:
Bachelor of Science - Computer Science– GPA 3.25 May 2018 K. S. School of Business Management - Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India CERTIFICATES AND TRAINING:
● Oracle Certified Associate JAVA Programmer in July 2019.
● Completed Certificate Course in Web Designing from Genius Computers in December 2017.
● Completed 1-year JAVA Training from TOPS Technologies.