• Software Developer with 3.6 Years of Experience in Java and Data Science.
• Genpact certified Data Scientist with One year of Experience in Machine Learning.
• Achievements include creating data regression models to predict company stock prices with 25% more accuracy than historical average.
• Highly skilled in machine learning, data visualization and creative thinking.
• Having good knowledge in Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Mulesoft.
• Have created a regression model such as Linear regression, Logistic regression using Python.
• Having statistical knowledge like Hypothesis testing, Z testing, ANOVA.
• Performed data analysis for complex data and files
• Performed data manipulation.
• Have done Pro-degree in Data science.
TCS -- MuleSoft Developer 07/2018 – 07/2019
Project: SPRINT DIGITAL TELECOM (SERVICE PLATFORM)
• Worked on development of RAML 0.8 using Anypoint exchange.
• Worked on development of integration layer for the application using Mule Soft.
• Developed flow for a set of messages to be converted into the canonical format and later to be used by a different partner.
• Worked on MULE EXPRESSION LANGUAGE (MEL).
• Continuous integration and continuous development using Jenkins.
• Worked on development of Error framework for the service layer.
• Worked on various connectors, transformers and Listeners.
• Worked on developing Munit test cases for the integrations
• Worked profoundly on DATA WEAVE EXPRESSION Language. Geetham Software Pvt Ltd – Junior Data Scientist 07/2017 – 06/2018 Project: TIME Dataset / Aadhaar Dataset
• Collected, studied and interpreted large datasets from different sources for the company and cleansed it for further analysis.
• Analysed the sales trends of the company and helped to predict their requirements for the upcoming sales. Reported healthy and unhealthy months of the company in ordered to improve their revenue.
• Helped to determine what actions to take for targeting the right area of customers in aadhaar project.
• Packages used are Numpy, pandas, Matplotlib, sklearn.
• Developed and implemented new forecasting models which increased company productivity and efficiency
• Visualized the data using Tableau. Also got customer appreciations for the reports. Artificial Neural Networks
Have developed a POC model in ANN
Based on the track of six months of the randomly picked customers, have collected those customers who left and stayed in the bank.
Predictive model will say which of their customers are at highest risk of leaving the bank Geetham Software Pvt Ltd – Java Developer 01/2016 – 06/2017 Project : Transport Administration(TIME-Transport Income Made Easy) The TIME Software is developed for those who handling Transport related business like Lorry, Accounts Maintenance, Vehicle Maintenance and Service, Payment Tracking, Vehicle tracking, transport, Bus Transport, and other travelling related business. Our Goal is “Make Business owners to handle their business very easy and Systemized manner for all the activity” Using this software the owner can track all the business transaction happens in his business. It contain features like Automatic Mail and SMS, Daily Backup of Business Transactions.
St. Joseph’s College Electronics and Communication Engineering 09/2011 -06/2015 Of Engineering Graduated with Aggregate of 56%
Vidhya Vikas Higher 12th – State Board 09/2009 -06/2011 Sec school Graduated with Aggregate of 70%
Petit Seminaire 10th – State Board 09/1997 -06/2009 Pondicherry Graduated with Aggregate of 77%
Programming Language Java, Spring, MuleSoft
Data Analytics Tools Python, R
Databases SQL, MSQL
IDE Eclipse, Anypoint Studio, Anaconda, Jupter Notebook, Spyder Frameworks Collections
Repository Git, Bitbucket
Operating Systems Windows
Visualization Tools Tableau, Excel
Design Patterns Singleton
Project Tracking Tools JIRA
Web Services RESTful, Postman
Date of birth: 01/06/1994
Address: No: 130, Mahaveer Nagar, lawspet, Pondicherry 600508, India Phone number: 822*******
Email address: email@example.com
GitHub : https://github.com/Praveen8/datascience
Date: P.Praveen kumar