SURAJ BABASAHEB KOTKAR
Hospital,At post Nimblak, E-mail Address: -
To work in a firm with a professional work driven environment where I can utilize and apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me as a fresh graduate to grow while fulfilling organizational goals. Academic Details
Class & Branch Board / University
BE (Mechanical Savitribai Phule
Engineering) Pune University
MOST Work Measurement/Time Study Line Architecture Capacity Management Productivity/Efficiency Manpower Supervision Jig Fixture Ergonomics Operation Work Standard Process Quality Value Stream Mapping Continuous Improvement Six Sigma Cross Functional Coordination Team performance Non Production Purchase VA NVA Analysis Line Balancing Lean manufacturing Labor efficiency improvements New product line setup Pull System Standard work Procurements Management
Experience of 1 Year 5 Months as an Industrial Engineer at Jabil Circuit India Pvt. Ltd., Pune.
Working here from Feb-2018 till date.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Line Balancing (Production Levelling) as per the TAKT time to improve Line Balancing Ratio (LBR)
• Continuously drive improvement projects for the plant in product technology, quality, cost, responsiveness and delivery
• Responsible for Space optimization drive through Layout designing & process planning considering ergonomics, travel distance & smooth material flow
• Implementing new Product line setup, facilities for office & factory and handling Plant layout, Line design, providing Material handling solutions, Non-production purchase & Capex budget Management
• Handling new product/project implementation.
• Assembling, tracking and maintaining project timing, and Program Plan
• Executing program to ensure program deliverables are achieved through excellent co-ordination with CFT including Purchase, Engineering, logistic, business, manufacturing and various other departments for smooth execution of programs.
• Act as one-point contact between customer and internal CFT members
• Co-ordination for all initial activities for new projects i.e. infrastructure + strategic initiatives i.e. driving a project from concept to closure.
• Effectively allocate and deploy various resources to manage program.
• Implementing Cellular Layout for Lean Manufacturing System & Single Piece flow
• Design & Implementing Jig Fixture tools for different assembly operations
• Defining time standards through work measurement & work cycle time reduction through VA/NVA Analysis
• Implementing Continuous Improvement / Kaizens projects in Safety, Quality, Process, Ergonomics & 5S
• Planning & implementing Periodic Preventive Maintenance Schedule & Backup Management Schedule to enhance equipment reliability & up time and ensure smooth operations
• Responsible to Prepare & update Process Flow Diagram (PFD) & PFMEA Achievements at Jabil-
• Capacity Enhancement & HC reduction by Line Balancing
• Finished Goods packaging improvement
• Quick Changeover Techniques Implementation
• New Line set-up & work content distribution
• Layout planning & Optimization of space (around 3000 sq. Ft.)
• Fixture development for better process
• Waste utilization to reduce shop supply
• Design Development and Testing of Flexure Bearing
• Brake Differential Locking System ( BE Third Year Mini Project ) References-
Pravin Puri, Industrial Engineer Supervisor, Jabil Circuit India Pvt. Ltd., Pune
(Mob No.- 888-***-****)
Nilesh Dongare, Production Manager, Spectra Technology Solution Pvt.Ltd. Bangalore (Mob No.- 973******* )
Father’s Name- Mr. Babasaheb Dagadu Kotkar
Date of Birth- 24-08-1995
Languages Known- Marathi, English, Hindi
Hobbies- Playing Cricket, Listening to Old Songs Declaration-
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Suraj Babasaheb Kotkar.