Address: 10A /1, Periyavilai, manavalakurichi, kanyakumari, Tamilnadu, pin – 629252. SYNOPSIS
• Electrical site Engineer with nearly 4 years of experience in AutoCAD, Site installation and electrical and HVAC Plumbing; currently associated with Cathodic Control Company as Electrical site Installation.
• Completed B.E. (Electrical and Electronics from Tagore Engineering College Chennai.
• Design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacturing of electrical and HVAC, such as CCTV, Fire Alarm System or power generation equipment also design the electrical systems of Automation.
• Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products. CORE COMPETENCIES
• Site Engineering
• Construction and Maintenance
• Auto CAD and CAD Desk
• Inspection and Report
• Illumination and dimming systems
• Testing and Commissioning
Cathodic Control Company
Electrical Site Engineer May, 2019 to till date
• Providing guidance to prepare Lighting layouts, Power layouts, load schedule, single line diagram and the related engineering calculations like panel board circuit and main distribution board circuit breaker size selection etc.
• Preparation of Bill of Materials and cost Estimates of Electrical wiring Installations, repair and maintenance of reports for residential and commercial buildings.
• Installation of Electrical Installation (Internal + External) – Addressable Fire Alarm system, Security (CCTV and Access control ),Public Address, Internal & External Decorative light fixtures, Illumination and dimming systems, Power receptacles.
• Cable Routing, Earthing, Cable trays for tunnel, Panel Board and Building Management System, automation System, Audio Video System, Interactive TV system & video in demand with HDMI, UPS System, Lighting Protection System, LV & Switchgear (MDB, SMDB, MCC...).
• Following higher management time schedule instructions and advices, reporting work field condition problems & statues to higher management, following activities of other departments in site. R V Electrical
Electrical Site Engineer October, 2015 to march, 2019
• Installations of all electrical and HVAC works were carried out of as per approved shop Draw ensured compliance with safety requirements and as per standards.
• planned and execution on the electrical side for MEP projects closely Monitor the construction activities, attend weekly meeting at site with other Engineers and Contractor – Maintained weekly status reports.
• All electrical low and Medium Voltage installation works, which were being carried out as per BOQ specifications and material as per standard codes.
• Coordinate with contractor for the fast progress work on site implementation of advanced system and material available in market as per the requirement and conduct weekly site Inspection; prepare Monthly progress Report Conduct Inspections for Quality control and Quality Assurance Program, report, find and recommendations.
• Supervised day to day site Installations operation and solved problems arise during installation work. ACADEMIA
2015 B.E. (Electrical and Electronics) from Tagore Engineering college Chennai with 62% 2011 H.S.C. from Babuji Memorial Higher Secondary School, Manavalakurichi with 78% 2009 S.S.L.C from Babuji Memorial Higher Secondary School, Manavalakurichi with 84% IT SKILLS
• AUTO CAD, REVIT
• Well versed with Windows,
• MS Office and Internet based Applications
• Basic C, C++
Date of Birth : 16th October, 1993
Languages Known : Tamil and English and Malayalam and Hindi