EFREN C. BARNACHEA
Religion : Muslim
Nationality : Filipino (Philippine)
Passport No : P4743417A
E-mail Address : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Iqama ID No : 233******* (Transferrable Iqama)
Saudi Driving Lic : SN 040***********
• The primary objective of directly responsible for the oversight of the Procurement and Materials team and the profit/loss of a revenue center, major product line, or support function. accountable for over-all identification of Procurement and Material resources for business requirements. Develops, implements, and enforces the compliance of company global procurement and materials policies, builds supplier rapport, negotiates with strategic suppliers, and coordinates activities to meet the needs and productivity of an operation
• Seeking an opportunity to utilize my extensive experience with a company that offers growth and increasing responsibility.
• The primary objective of logistics is to transport materials and equipment in the most timely cost effective and safest manner possible in order to achieve activities schedule requirements. The construction schedule and Request at Site dates shall be reviewed in detail to evaluate the project transportation needs.
• The primary objective of Head of Safety and Security is Responsible for securing an organization’s physical and digital security.
Profession Skill: Procurement & Logistics Officer, Logistics/Procurement Supervisor, Logistics Custom Clearance, Coordinator, Material Planner Coordinator, Material Inspector Supervisor, Warehouse Supervisor, Inventory Supervisor Procurement Supervisor, Material Control Supervisor. Other Skill: Basic Computer in MS Word, Excel, Power point, MS office Package, Barocon
/SAP/ERP, Adobe Photo Shop Basic, Hardware Maintenance and Trouble Shooting, Maintenance, Light Driving, Light Equipment Operators, Plant Electrical Maintenance.
Ultra Industrial Services/Ultra Computer Services Co., Ltd. (UIS/UCS) (August 19, 2017 ~ Present)
P. O. Box 5075, Prince Saud-Al Faisal Street Khaldiyah-2 Dammam, 31422, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Logistics & Procurement Officer
POSCO Engineering & Construction Saudi Arabia (PECSA) (March 11, 2017 ~ April 30, 2017) – Stop Work due to Company current situation “No Payment” at all from Client. Dar Al Hijrah Phase-1, PKG # 4A Project, Tayba Medina, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Procurement Officer.
Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd.- (September 09, 2015 ~ December 17, 2016) Hout Onshore (KRL) Gas Facilities Project Al-Khafji, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Procurement & Logistics Supervisor.
Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd.- (September 08, 2012 ~ September 08,2015) Branch Office, AL-Khobar Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Logistics Custom Clearance Coordinator.
Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd.- (November 09, 2009 ~ August 29, 2012) Algeria Oman Fertilizer Plant (Train-1&2) Project Oran, Algeria Logistics/ Procurement Supervisor,
National Bureau of Investigation - (November 07, 2007 ~ October 10, 2009) Dagupan City Pangasinan & Taft Avenue United Nation Manila, Philippines Fire Arm Unit Comptroller / Assist Reaction, Arrest and Investigator Div.-III (RAID) Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. - (April 16, 2006 ~ October 06, 2007) MHI Main Office, Nagasaki Japan (Transfer to Omon Power Plant Project Vietnam) Material & Logistics Hietan Procedure.
Mitsubishi Corporation - (March 20, 2005~December 14, 2006) 2 x 717 MW Coal-Fired Power Plant Project
Map Ta Phut, Rayong 21150, Thailand
Material Control & Inventory Supervisor
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.- (July 17, 1999 ~ Dec. 31, 2002) 4 x 600MW GHAZLAN II Power Plant Project Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Material Control & Warehouse Supervisor
Nichimen Corporation/ Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. (JV) (July 09, 1996 ~ July 06, 1997), AES LAL PIR 2 x 362 MW Oil-Fired Power Plant Project, Pakistan Material Control Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure compliance, ethics and formal process of purchasing activities., as per purchase procedure, (materials, subcontract & services, as required).
• Process / review purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority
• Ensure timely process PR., PO’s, expedite delivery and ensure to deliver the materials / services to site as scheduled without any fail.
• Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
• Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
• Prepare prices comparison sheets, evaluate offer, obtain approvals from management
• Work with internal, external stakeholders and departments to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
• Maintain, evaluate and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, spend management and potential future development
• Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
• Maintain accurate records / data of purchases, pricing, submit purchase reports, Trackers
/schedules and KPI’s as required.
• Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options, resolve payment issues / disputes with supplier or material defects
• Develops plans for purchasing equipment, rentals, services and supplies
• Negotiate with supplier and sub- contractors for best prices, payment terms, quality and secure best deal
• Exposure to global sourcing, effective procurement with various cultures
• Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
• Proactively working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
• Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
• Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages & insurance.
• Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
• Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practice
• Address staffing resource needs, train and supervise purchasing staffs /clerks
• Understanding warehousing procedure and inventory computer systems
• Creating shipping/delivery, documentations, routes and schedules
• Supply chain management / logistic support and tracking of all International & local in bound / out bound shipments, exports and imports
• Understanding safety/security processes and procedures
• Understand and execute the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards
• Fully adhere to the Aramco Policy requirements throughout the duty-hours.
• Other purchase & logistic related scope as required
• Communication and Relationship
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directly responsible for the oversight of the Procurement and Materials team and the profit/loss of a revenue center, major product line, or support function. Accountable for the overall identification of Procurement and Material resources for business requirements. Develops, implements, and enforces the compliance of company global procurement and materials policies, builds supplier rapport, negotiates with strategic suppliers, and coordinates activities to meet the needs and productivity of an operation.
• Knowledge of the procurement process relating to the establishment and implementation contracts.
• Experience in the preparation of procurement documents such as acquisition plans, market approach documents, specifications and evaluation plans. Proven written and verbal communication skills, including an understanding of the principles of effective negotiation.
• Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with team members and clients.
• Demonstrated analytical and research skills, including the ability to identify issues, think laterally and develop appropriate strategies. Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks for self to ensure work is completed efficiently and effectively. Duties and Responsibilities:
• The logistics services for the Project will be done at two (2) places according to the nature of activities.
• The logistics services from vendors’ premises to Port / Module assembly yards will be executed by the Logistics Group in the Procurement Team, from Port to Site(s) by the Site Material Management Group.
• Coordinates between sales and operation in both export and import consignment.
• Responsible to do the required documentation according to the consignment and customer Needs.
• Preparing LCL manifest and submitting it to the concerned Shipping Line/Lines’ agent a DO’s.
• Checking the LCL manifest as well as the HBLs, whether involved any Ocean freight charges or not and invoicing to the consignee for the same. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervised efficient operation of a 35,000–square-foot industrial warehouse.
• Implemented a state-of-the-art tracing system to identify the exact location of shipments on a timely basis.
• Set up an inventory control system that was later profiled in industry trade journals as
“the best example of a modernized system currently in operation.” Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervises and coordinates the appropriate processing of purchase requisitions, purchase orders, receiving reports inventory requisitions applicable to items maintained;
• Provides accurate, current inventory data for purchasing decisions;
• Maintains inventories at optimum levels to prevent under-or-over investment in inventory;
• Supervises and coordinates the taking of periodic physical inventories;
• Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation;
• Prepares reports of inventory balance, shortages, as required;
• Corresponds with vendors concerning inquiries about merchandise ordered;
• Supervises and coordinates disbursement and delivery of supplies and equipment;
• Oversees work performed by support personnel;
• May use computer applications such as spreadsheet, word processing, email and database software in performance of assigned work.
1979 ~ 1985 Amamperez Agro-Industrial Elementary School Villasis Pangasinan. 1985 ~ 1989 St. Anthony Abbot Academy / Amamperez Agro-Industrial High School, Villasis Pangasinan Philippines.
1990 ~ 1993 Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineer (U/G) Technological Institute of the Philippines, Manila Other:
1989 ~ 1990 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician Guzman Institute of Technology, Manila Philippines Reference:
Mr. Mohammed Ali Al-Amri
HR Manager – Branch of Daewoo E & C., Co. Ltd. AL Khobar Email Add : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile no : +966-**-***-****
Mr. Jassim Darwish
Procurement Dept.– Saudi Arabia Saipem Co. Ltd. AL Khobar P.O. Box 31770, Al Khobar 31952, Saudi Arabia;
Email Add : email@example.com
Mobile no : +966-**-***-****
Mr. Mohammed Bin Ahmed Al-Khoufi
GRO & HR Manager – Ultra Computer/Ultra Industrial Services Co.,Ltd. P. O. Box 5075, Prince Saud-Al Faisal Street Khaldiyah-2 Dammam, 31422, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Email Add : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile no : +966-**-***-****