I have primarily operated machinery but am open to desk jobs. Able and willing to adapt to and learn new jobs. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Bard Optical - Peoria, IL
May 2014 to October 2019
1. Operation and repairs of all machines in the lab. 2. Relaying need of supplies and parts to supervisor. 3. Relaying orders to those I worked with.
4. Training of employees on standard procedures and operations of machines. 5. Improving and streamlining production.
Nelson Global Products - Morton, IL
November 2013 to April 2014
1. Operating various equipment and machines.
2. Work under strict deadlines.
3. Programming new jobs into machines.
None in Graphic Arts
Illinois Central College - East Peoria, IL
July 2011 to September 2012
High school or equivalent in Photography/Graphic Arts Pekin Community High School - Pekin, IL
August 2007 to May 2011
Microsoft Word (6 years)
Organizational Skills (7 years)
Typing (10+ years)
English (10+ years)
Inventory Control (4 years)
Data Entry (1 year)
Driving Experience (10+ years)
Heavy Lifting (5 years)
Laboratory Experience (5 years)
Computer Skills (10+ years)
Computer Literacy (10+ years)
Basic Math (10+ years)
Microsoft Office (5 years)
Communications (7 years)
Time Management (7 years)
Mechanical Skills: Aptitude — Proficient
Measures a candidate's ability to understand and apply mechanical concepts and processes. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ d7ad3bd938b0b132d4867a05a86b18f4eed53dc074545cb7
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES