Contact Number: 797-***-****
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jashmini-deo-jash-07669392/ Objective:
To work in a professional and challenging environment which will help me to attain excellence and also give me ample opportunities to enhance my skills and knowledge and where I can contribute my skills for the growth of the organization.
• 5 years of experience into HR Operations, Recruitment, Staffing & VMS with MBA and PGPM degree in Human Resource Management and Marketing Management.
• Have experience in handling clients from different sectors like IT, Financial, Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, Telecom, Construction, etc.
• Good knowledge on domestic and international clients and strong network with a lot of senior professionals in renowned companies.
• Hands on experience in nationwide recruiting of IT, Engineering, Non-Technical and Technical professionals for client's assignments working with companies like Allegis Group, Reliance Retail Ltd.
• Hands on experience both in Domestic and US Staffing, Recruitment, Training and Development, Client and Employee Relationship, Human Resource Management, etc.
• Having positive attitude towards work and very quick learner, adaptive to the work environment and flexible according to the work profile.
• Good team player as well as an individual performer.
• Handling client calls on a regular basis, having weekly calls with all the MSP vendors for select demand fulfils.
• Responsible for both Client & Vendor Management, handling requisition inflow from clients, coordinator with as well as candidate inflow from Vendor and internal sourcing & recruitment team.
• Responsible for handling VMS Portals, candidate screening, client submissions, rate & expenses negotiations, interviews, on-boarding & exit documentation, rejections, contract extensions, etc.
• Multilingual having good verbal and written communication skills.
• Extensive experience into HR operations (payroll, employee relations, training & development, joining & exit formalities, grievance handling, etc.).
Skills & Expertise:
• Handling Vendor Management System & Client Relationship being involved in gathering requisitions, job openings, handling the VMS Portals, gathering candidates from vendors & internal recruitment team, screening & candidate submissions, rate & expenses negotiations, interview schedules, on-boarding & exit documentations, rejections, etc.
• Recruiting and interviewing/screening qualified candidates for job openings for internal/in-house requirements and client requirements.
• Also responsible for maintaining great relationship with Vendors & clients, delivering the best candidates to the clients & maintaining a pipeline and database of candidates for current and future prospect job requirements.
• Presenting and closing offers after successful client interviews.
• Work closely with clients on assigned accounts to fill orders for temporary, contract to hire and full-time positions with qualified employees.
• Utilize staffing software to manage candidate, employee and client information and to efficiently fill the orders.
• Utilize various job boards and the internet to recruit candidates.
• Work across different time zones and geographies.
• Coordinate background checks, drug tests, skills tests, E-Verify and other pre-assignment requirements and actively do reference checks.
• Work with temporary employees to answer questions they may have associated with current job openings or assignments they are currently on counsel temporary employees on how to be professional interviewees when interviewing at a client company.
• Maintain relationships with assigned clients by providing courteous phone customer service and reporting issues to management in a timely manner, as appropriate.
• Update clients on the status of their orders and accounts with frequent phone and email communication.
• Communicate with other branch offices, coordinators, recruiters and managers.
• Team Management.
• MS Office Certification from NIIT.
• Hand on experience with SAP based software.
• Adobe Photoshop.
• Good knowledge at operating different types of OS.
• Good knowledge of Internet Browsing and Email Writing.
• Good verbal and written Communication Skills.
• Team Management.
• Hard Working & Sincere.
• Target Driven and Goal Oriented.
• Passionate about learning and experimenting.
• Analytical and Practical.
• Build professional network with people.
Shaw Academy May 2019 - Present
HR Manager (Recruitment & HR Operations)
• Recruitment (IT & Non-IT):
o Forecast, plan and strategize the hiring needs.
o Working closely with managers to ensure an in-depth understanding of the hiring mandate. o Responsible for high performance pipeline & conversion rate of profiles screened, interviews, offers, acceptances and joiners.
o Creating job descriptions considering the manpower requisition and updating job requirements for all positions.
o Managing the entire Talent Acquisition cycle by understanding the manpower requirement, sourcing candidates, matching the desired skill set from varied sources such as job boards (Naukri, Monster, Indeed, Dice, Careesma, Shine, Hirist, iim jobs, Instahyre, etc.), Social Media platforms (LinkedIn
(Premium & Recruiter Account), Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Google+, Google X-Ray, StackOverflow, GitHub, etc.) campus hiring and walk-ins, employee referrals, candidate referrals, IJPs, 3rd Party recruitment agencies, etc.
o Advertising job openings on company's careers page, social media and job boards. o Co-ordination with shortlisted candidates regarding scheduling of interviews. o Conducting preliminary round of interviews.
o Issuing call letters and maintaining constant follow-up with candidates till joining. o Managing closures (offers & acceptance) and completion of pre-employment checks. o Strategizing and executing all Pan - India Sales positions as well as Corporate with regards to sourcing and closure.
o Talent research & Mapping reporting.
• Induction, Joining & Exit Formalities:
o New employee orientation/induction and related record keeping. o Following internal HR processes such as documentation of employee records, preparing offer letters, appointment letters, completing offer/induction/on-boarding formalities. o Communicate and ensure understanding by employees about organizational policies and answer questions by employees as needed.
o Preparation of full and final settlement of exit employees and completing other exit formalities, preparing relieving and experience letters.
o Attendance and Leave records management:
o Maintaining employees' attendance and leave records management. o Verification of monthly payroll calculations & ensure smooth payment of salaries in coordination with finance department.
• Employee Engagement/Employee Relation:
o Responsible for planning and organizing employee engagement activities and team building activities.
o Responsible for organizing monthly celebrations for employee birthdays and work anniversaries.
• HR Operations:
o Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures. o Managing employee relations, handling employee grievances, execute and monitor grievance and disciplinary policies and working with the management to generate solutions. o Database management of employees, maintaining human resource records, keeping past and current records.
o Maintaining database for tracking probation, confirmation of employees and performance appraisal. o Responsible for preparing retention proposals and involved in exit interviews.
• Stakeholder/Vendor Management:
o Responsible for researching & finding vendors and recruitment consultants for vendor empanelment.
o Coordination with all external recruitment agencies on daily basis to bring in the right talent. Position Hired For:
• Director of
• Software Developer:
Backend Developer, Full
• Principal Software
• Software Architect
• Mobile Application
Mobile App Developer
• UX/UI Designers
• NLP Engineer
• Salesforce Developer
• AI Developer
• Program Managers
• Product Managers
• Project Managers &
• QA Engineer
• Data Scientists
• Data Warehouse
• Data Warehouse
• Business Analysts
• Web Admin
• Digital Marketing Team: Email Marketing Associates, Campaign Managers, Web Admins, Campaign Executives
• Customer Support Team: Customer Support Executive, Customer Support Manager, Team Lead, Quality Assurance Experts
• Finance Team: MIS/BI Analyst, Finance Admin
• Talent Acquisition Team: Recruiters, Sourcing Specialists, Team Lead, VMS Associates, etc. 314e Corporation Jun 2017 – Apr 2019
Account Manager – Recruitment
• As a part of VMS team (Vendor Management System), responsible and accountable for job openings, submissions, interviews, client coordination, on boarding process, etc.
• Handle several clients & vendors on a daily basis, for gathering requisitions, bids, RFPs, and also maintaining vendor relations, vendor acquisition for gathering, submitting & pipelining candidates for current & future job requirements.
• Also involved in coordinating for interviews, on-boarding & exit documentations, reference checks, rate & expenses negotiations, commute related queries, etc.
• Always making sure to handle and address all the vendor queries & providing them all the necessary information in regards to the job requisitions and candidate status at the earliest on a real-time basis.
• Getting on bi-weekly calls with both clients and vendors for detailed discussions.
• Responsible for sourcing, screening and recruiting candidates for multiple jobs simultaneously as per requirement.
• Using portals like Fieldglass, PeopleSoft, IQN, ShiftWise, Peoplefluent for account management and LinkedIn, LinkedIn X-Ray, Google Search, Job boards, Bullhorn, etc. for sourcing & recruitment.
• Manage multiple client accounts, handling active & passive jobs, sourcing & recruitment, database management, submissions, interview schedules, rejections, client coordination, etc.
• Responsible for handling HR operations, involved in payroll management, employee engagement, training & development, grievance handling, induction, joining & exit formalities, planning and designing the workforce, etc.
• Being part of data quality operations, recruitment and account management teams, provides me an opportunity to be proactive in assigning jobs and tasks to respective team members, multi-tasking and effective time management.
(Arctern) VOLT Workforce Solutions Oct 2016 – Mar 2017 Technical Recruiter
• Get the requirements from the operations team and prioritize to work on multiple requisitions at the same time by doing effective time management.
• Doing job postings on several different job boards including Indeed, Dice, CareerBuilder, etc.
• Preparing effective search strings and searching for the relevant candidates using internal database and job boards like CareerBuilder, Dice, Ladder, TechFetch, Indeed, Monster, etc.
• Maintaining vendor relationships, providing vendor with immediate & prospect job requirement details and gather best candidates, screen, negotiate rates & expenses and submit them at the earliest to respective jobs, handle reference checks, interviews, on-boarding & exit documentations.
• Screening the candidates over telephonic interviews and also involve in the salary negotiations.
• Submitting the candidates within a very short time span of receiving the requisitions.
• Handling vendor management portals like FieldGlass, IQN, etc. and keeping a constant track on the updates and notifications on the requisitions, candidates, updates, feedbacks, etc.
• Updating the interview requests and also preparing the candidates for telephonic and in-person interviews with the clients with a constant follow-up with the client as well as candidates.
• Updating the candidates on the interview feedbacks, handle the joining formalities and also maintain a service touch-point with the candidates on a regular basis.
• Handle versatile requisitions like IT, NON-IT, Technical, Semi-Technical, Engineering, Semi-Conductors, etc.
• Handling clients under Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies.
• Maintain personal and official trackers, database and pipeline to match future client requirements.
• Meet the assigned targets on or before time.
Positions Hired For:
• Business Analyst
• Business Systems Analyst
• Project Manager
• Program Manager
• Procurement Analyst
• Application Developers
• SDET Analysts
• Software Engineer
• Daxtra Search
• Job Diva
• Career Builder
Allegis Group- TEKsystems Mar 2015 – Jul 2016
• Speak and coordinate with the aligned US point of contact and gather the details of the job openings to be filled.
• Thoroughly understand the job requirements.
• Search for the candidate profiles by going through different job boards LinkedIn & also co-ordinate with the vendors for providing with the best suitable candidates for current & prospect job openings.
• Do Job Postings on different job boards, co-ordinate with vendors to maintain a pipeline of best candidates.
• Segregate the candidate’s applications and resumes for different job openings.
• Work on filling multiple job positions at once.
• Spot Calling, Cold Calling and also send follow up emails respectively.
• Meet the call number, emails and hiring targets on a regular basis.
• Find the right resumes from job boards and internal database and try and connect with the respective candidates through phone, email or LinkedIn.
• Interview the candidates over phone or Skype and understand their job expectations and also explain the job requirements that we find the candidate right fit for.
• Explain the candidates in details about the company profile, job position requirement and the different rounds of interviews.
• Screen the candidates by sending across different online assessments according to the job positions and the latest skillsets.
• Gather recent references of the candidates and also do the reference check to understand more in details if the candidate would be a professional and cultural fit and also about the projects and work environment of the candidate.
• Arrange the skype and telephonic conversation or meeting of the candidates with our aligned US point of contact.
• Prepare the candidates for the different rounds of interviews and do time to time follow up with them as well as the clients to get the feedback of the interviews.
• Provide the feedback of the interviews to the candidates and coordinate with them for the joining formalities and also keep in touch and contact them from time to time to understand more in details about their projects and the latest technologies and skillsets they are working on.
• Network and work with different recruiters, division leads and contracts managers in the US office.
• Network with different candidates and gather referrals as well.
• Be a part of daily morning and evening briefing meets, pit time with team leads, team managers and account managers.
• Be a part of weekly and monthly one on one meets with team leads and team managers to discuss the challenges, improvements, progress and strategies.
• Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly data sheets and self-performance trackers and share the same with the team leads and team managers to discuss in the one on one meeting.
• Train and manage the team of new joiners in the internal team on a practical 2-8 weeks training process and also be a part of internal interviews.
• Was a part of CSR activities and do extra-time and over-time on a regular basis to prepare the differently abled candidates for interviews for domestic clients.
• Train the potential candidates in a 2-week practical training programme for internal hiring as well as for different other domestic clients.
Positions Hired For:
• Software Developers
• Software Architects
• Project Managers
• Business Analysts
• Customer Support
• Help Desk Technicians
• Outlook Email
• Career Builder
• ProveIT & Previsors
Reliance Retail Ltd. Aug 2014 – Oct 2014
Human Resource Executive (Intern)
• Resume Reading.
• Interviewing the candidates.
• Handling walk-ins.
• Salary Negotiation with the candidates.
• Screening using Selection Test & Face to Face Interviews.
• E- Registration of the selected candidates which in a SAP based portal and database management.
• Offer Letter Generation.
• Completing the on-boarding formalities.
• Hiring and Follow-Up of the Employees like Database Management, Maintaining Track Record of the hired employees.
• Helping the candidates for salary/bank account opening.
• Segregate and distribute the employee ids to the employees.
• Handling team management.
• Handling employee relations.
• ESIC Management.
• The significance of recruitment and selection.
• Interviewing skills.
• Strategic functions of HR in modern times using new techniques.
• Usage of SAP for E-Registration, ESIC and Database Management.
• Calculation of Salary and Compensation.
• On-boarding the candidates after the offer.
• Performance Appraisal and Promotion Methods.
Key Task Areas:
• Human Resource Management (Recruitment and selection, Staffing, Employee Relations, Training and Development, Salary Negotiations, Payroll & Compensation).
• Sales and Business Development.
• Market Research and Survey.
University of Mysore 2013 – 2015
Utkal University, Odisha 2010 – 2013
Bachelor of Business Administration
Aeronautics College, State Board Odisha (CHSE) 2008 – 2010 10+2 (Science)
CBSE 1996 – 2008
• Advanced English Communication Certification- JIEM 2014
• Soft Skills Certification in Personality Development- JIEM 2014
• MS Office Certification- NIIT 2009
Marital status: Unmarried
The information provided in this profile is true to my knowledge. Name: Jashmini Deo